Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Abusive emails

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Errrrmmm okay... I've just got three emails from someone who's got my email adress from here. Well, I'm guessing they have because they sent me a link to a page... but the link doesn't work.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post what I got, so mods feel free to edit this... but they say (in order)

fucking grow up you lanky paki cunt XD

stupid frustrated childish attention-seeking virgin who's looking for a deleted account‏
What are your views on assisted suicide? Dumb fucker ;)

yeah you're the CUNT, YOU CHILDISH MOTHER FUCKER!‏
http://vbulletin.thesite.org/search.php?searchid=2364041&pp=25&page=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so... they've really upset me now. What am I meant to do?
Xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Omg... the same guy has registered me for jobs! He's done it with my email, and I know it's him because the password is "dumbb1tch" :nervous:
    Xx
    Do not respond.
    Talk to a mod. Maybe u can forawrd the emails and they can get his isp or whatever and ban him/her
    Akk, guys don't worry. Googled the email address, and he sends hate mail to loads of people.
    Just me over reacting I guess, should probably of checked first.
    Xx
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Talk to a mod. Maybe u can forawrd the emails and they can get his isp or whatever and ban him/her

http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/

quick Google search turned this up. says you can get the IP address of the sender from the email header. might be worth trying if the mods want to ban this guy from the site, but it won't stop him sending emails.
    Might wanna remove your email address from here anyway though... and only give it to people through PMs... Just an idea.
    Yeah maybe Purple... I'll do it now.
    Xx
    Some email accounts allow you to set up rules so that emails from certain addresses get deleted or put into other folders - option for you?
    Hiya B-A,

We are really sorry to hear this has happened. The best thing is probably going to be to avoid responding and to avoid making your email public again, at least for a while.

It's really unpleasant to see the way some people use the internet in order to abuse and attack other people. It's important to remember that when using any public service like TheSite that listed an email address is something you've got to be really careful about.

Whilst it's probably best to ignore it, you could also consider reporting their emails to the company that provides his email service. If you search for 'abuse reports' or something similar, along with the email company you should be able to find someone to report it to.

And I'm sure things wouldn't get this bad, but any abuse is abuse, if someone kept sending you emails you should consider discussing it with the police. I'm sure that's something you wouldn't need to consider but the option is always there.

Sorry again that this person has done this :(
    Thanks everyone :) I've taken my email address off my profile now, and sent all the emails straight to my junk folder.
    It just shocked me when I read them!
    Xx
    Quite a piece of cuntery here from a particularly cuntish kind of cunt.

The cunt.
    Errrrmmm okay... I've just got three emails from someone who's got my email adress from here. Well, I'm guessing they have because they sent me a link to a page... but the link doesn't work.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post what I got, so mods feel free to edit this... but they say (in order)

fucking grow up you lanky paki cunt XD

stupid frustrated childish attention-seeking virgin who's looking for a deleted account‏
    What are your views on assisted suicide? Dumb fucker ;)

yeah you're the CUNT, YOU CHILDISH MOTHER FUCKER!‏
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/search.php?searchid=2364041&pp=25&page=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Okay, so... they've really upset me now. What am I meant to do?
    Xx

PM me their email address and I'll see what I can do on your behalf my young friend.