Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you think this woman is sexy?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
article-1269631-09585F2B000005DC-165_468x702.jpg

It seems that FHM readers do, for they have voted Cheryl Cole as the World's Sexiest Woman for the second year in a row. Do you agree or disagree?

Personally, I think there's nothing remotely sexy about a woman who was found guilty of assaulting a toilet cleaner in a night club, but clearly, a lot of people disagree with me there.

Give me the likes of Kelly Brook or Keeley Hazell over Cheryl Cole any day of the week!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    No, she's short, has no talent, no natural looks and she sounds like a bag of cats that has been repeatedly beaten with a very large stick.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lookwise she's fine, but it's hard to decide without seeing her without the photoshop and make-up, because most women begin to look very similar to each other in those magazines. Even out all the features and make her a mannequin.
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    No, she's short, has no talent, no natural looks and she sounds like a bag of cats that has been repeatedly beaten with a very large stick.

^ shortist :o
    if i could have cheryl cole's figure, looks and hair i would.

i'm not into girls but cheryl cole is fit! i don't think she looks too great in that photo though. i think dark hair suits her better :yes:
    I would :yes:
    skakitty wrote: »
    ^ shortist :o
    Yus :D
    I think she's sexy.
    She could be if she sorted her hair out and wore less make up
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    She could be if she sorted her hair out and wore less make up
    To be fair, that is a pretty shitty pic of her and she clearly looks better with dark hair!
    Well, since her real name is Cheryl Ann Tweedy, I think she should be done for changing her stage name to Cheryl Cole because it is too similar to Sheryl Crow for my liking.

As for thinking Cheryl is sexy - nope. I don't do celebs or anorexics in general either.
    She's no natural beauty by any means. I mean, she isn't that bad .... considering all the work on her teeth etc ... but the sexiest woman in the world? :shocking:

It speaks volumes about the quality of the average FHM reader really ... :)
    yeah, less make up. and i agree with strubbs
    She's sexy yes... but not as sexy as lady gaga :p.... but she isn't the sexiest women in the world, no.
    Xx
    Didn't she also win 'most inspirational woman of the decade' as well?!

But anyway, Cheryl Cole is not hot. Although it isn't the fact that she is short that makes her not that hot.
    grace wrote: »
    Didn't she also win 'most inspirational woman of the decade' as well?!

But anyway, Cheryl Cole is not hot. Although it isn't the fact that she is short that makes her not that hot.
    It doesn't help though.
    Sexy, maybe. Attractive, no.
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I don't do celebs or anorexics in general either.

You just sound bitter. Is that because they don't do you, along with everyone else?
    katralla wrote: »
    You just sound bitter. Is that because they don't do you, along with everyone else?

:no:
    Is that because they don't do you, along with everyone else?

That is low Katralla, that is actually really nasty.
    Alright, how about if I said I don't do people with hearing and seeing problems? Would that get left unchallenged? Why is it ok to pick on one health problem and not others?
    Alright, how about if I said I don't do people with hearing and seeing problems? Would that get left unchallenged? Why is it ok to pick on one health problem and not others?
    :yes:.

Gotta say, while I might not agree with her methods, I agree with kat on this one.

Also, how is Cheryl Cole 'anorexic'?
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Well, since her real name is Cheryl Ann Tweedy, I think she should be done for changing her stage name to Cheryl Cole because it is too similar to Sheryl Crow for my liking.

It's not a stage name, it's just her name - she's married to Ashley Cole :p

Anyway, she's quite pretty, but I wouldn't say she was the sexiest woman in the world. Especially as much of it is fakery!
    I think he meant high maintenance women who are obsessed with self image as is the fad in with celebs. But making a personal dig at him was uncalled for IMO
    I think he meant high maintenance women who are obsessed with self image as is the fad in with celebs. But making a personal dig at him was uncalled for IMO
    Then say that, rather than making a jibe at a very severe and debilitating illness. Like I said, I don't agree with her methods, but the original comment was low and so I'm a bit pissed off that everyone is more pissed off at the equally low response it got than with the original comment.
    I dont think it was meant to be low though, thats the point. Maybe we should wait for him to come back and say what he actually meant before we all get high and mighty

Yeah, I know what he said was wrong (about anorexia) but the "Is it because the don't do you" bit... that was just not nice.

Fair enough, everyone has their different opinions of what they find attractive but Cheryl Cole isn't exactly lacking attention is she!

And she isn't anorexic anyway.
    Xx
    I dont think it was meant to be low though, thats the point. Maybe we should wait for him to come back and say what he actually meant before we all get high and mighty

Whether it was meant to be low or not, it was still a horrible comment for him to make, and could be offensive to many people on this site.

short person detected!

;)
    Whether it was meant to be low or not, it was still a horrible comment for him to make, and could be offensive to many people on this site.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

Besides which, a regular user of this site should bloody well know better than to post something like that.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    short person detected!

;)

You caught me, 5ft -1 inches and counting.