Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

facebook game question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I changed it to hide all updates from a certian game, but now I play the game and I want to see the updates. How do I undo this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hide something else, and when you hide it on the side it says "Options" or something on what you just hid. Then unhide both what you just hidden and what you don't want hidden anymore.
    If you go to edit applications and find it on the list you can edit there what you wanna see
    my name wrote: »
    I changed it to hide all updates from a certian game, but now I play the game and I want to see the updates. How do I undo this?

Don't waste your life on FarmVille!!!! :p
    Teagan wrote: »

I'm no Facebook junkie either, but I've already had a million and one people asking me play Farmville. One of my girly friends said that there is a Fishville too wtf O.o :eek: :crazyeyes

Apparently, Bejewelled has also made its way to Facebook, which was a fairly obscure shareware game that I played waaaaay back in 2003. It was a knock-off of the Sega "Columns" game. (falling bricks where you had to match 3 or more of the same colour)
    Teagan wrote: »

Already do, now I'm trying to add farm town :p

And thanks for the help, but nothing is still coming up on the friends page. I see in their individual pages that they have posted updates recently but it doesn't show up on mine still. Humph.