Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Empty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel nothing but empty, like i'm being drained of everything I have, everything I am, everything I've worked so hard to build up over my lifetime. Nothing means anything to me anymore except my boyfriend, my animals and passing my exams. Everything else is useless in my eyes. And I dont want it to be this way. I want to feel that warmth when surrounded by a group of my greatest friends, but just now all I feel is..well, nothing. I want to cry 24/7 but know I cant because I think it would be the end of me. I cant talk to anyone about it. My parents dont know I used to (and still do sometimes) self harm. They dont know I've been through the floor with depression for the past year. Nobody knows anything about me apart from my boyfriend and one friend who I trust with the world. I want someone to tell me its ok, I'll be ok. But when they do I cant believe them. I'm such a mess. :( *major whinge about my pathetic life over now*

Comments

• Options
    Hey young_and_broken :wave:

How are you doing today? I know you posted last week saying you were feeling low, this seems to be ongoing have you spoken to anybody about it like a doctor?

It's good that you have your boyfriend to talk to and exams to focus on, what does he say about how you're feeling?

Let us know what's going on for you,

dp :heart:
  • Options
    Hey :) thanks for your reply.

Erm I'm not too bad today. Spent some time with my boyfriend the other night and I just cant help but feel amazing with him. Not been feeling too good over the weekend with feeling dizzy and extremely sick. Still a bit under the weather but just keeping going.

I dont want to go to the doctors as I am petrified of them and I just cant take getting stressed about it two weeks before my exams start.

My boyfriend is very supportive and has been in my shoes countless times. I think his actions speak louder than words with me. Its not what he says that makes me feel ok, its that hug that tells me I'm safe and he's there for me. Its that look into my eyes that passes on his strength to me.

Wow I'm away. XD
  • Options
    Hi Young and broken:wave: ,

Hey it sounds like you are feeling much more positive !! and its great that you have the good support of your boyfriend!!:)

Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

B:)