Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is there something wrong with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just feel that maybe theres soemthign wrong with me 26 and still havent of had a bf. I havent even told some of my friends as im sooo embbarrrassed about it.

I know its not common and that makes me feel worse as i have seen similar stories about and they have been laughed at all been accused of being strange or odd

can anyone give me some words of wisdom

Comments

• Options
    Yes, dress up sluttily go go out to a club. Grind up to someone and ask for sex then.

And stop making those threads ludvig. It's a broken record.

didn't you mention some guys giving you attention? So what's the problem? Why didn't you pursue this?
  • Options
    ludvig?
  • Options
    who's ludvig?
  • Options
    A pretty rubbish troll.
  • Options
    I'm 26 and never had a long term relationship... I'm not really embarassed tbh, just that I rarely fancy people
  • Options
    who's ludvig?

That was my question. We could do it in a song, replace alice with Ludvig and I think we'd have a hit.
  • Options
    Are you expecting to find responses different to those in your earlier thread about the same subject?
  • Options
    i jsut feel pretty insecure about it
  • Options
    You don't say!

Oh, yes, yes you did... countless times already.

The most irritating about you is that you don't even listen to a single poster you just repeat the same posts tenfold and it's unnerving.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You don't say!

Oh, yes, yes you did... countless times already.

The most irritating about you is that you don't even listen to a single poster you just repeat the same posts tenfold and it's unnerving.

You're assuming this is Ludvig, but Helen has said in the past that it may not be...

thequietone - Are you Ludvig?
  • Options
    You're assuming this is Ludvig, but Helen has said in the past that it may not be...

thequietone - Are you Ludvig?

Because my ludvig detector is finely tuned. Helen has to give the benefit of the doubt as a mod, but I am certain of this.

And she won't answer you. She never does.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    That was my question. We could do it in a song, replace alice with Ludvig and I think we'd have a hit.

ha ha! we so should :D
  • Options
    and then record it and win posted song of the week.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Because my ludvig detector is finely tuned. Helen has to give the benefit of the doubt as a mod, but I am certain of this.

And she won't answer you. She never does.

Helen - and the rest of the mods - have access to IP addresses, email accounts used, etc. Your gut may be right, and you're expressing the same thoughts that I have...

But - there will be more than one person who has reached their mid-20's with little to no experience with relationships. Don't let Ludvig spoil things for other people in the same boat. It isn't their fault we've been inundated with rubbish from one person... :)
  • Options
    Helen - and the rest of the mods - have access to IP addresses, email accounts used, etc. Your gut may be right, and you're expressing the same thoughts that I have...

But - there will be more than one person who has reached their mid-20's with little to no experience with relationships. Don't let Ludvig spoil things for other people in the same boat. It isn't their fault we've been inundated with rubbish from one person... :)

point im sure there are more of us out there or am i one out of millions
  • Options
    Are you Ludvig? Yes or no?
  • Options
    point im sure there are more of us out there or am i one out of millions

Yes. There are load of people out there just like you. You are not the only one