Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

egging david cameron

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just want to write this down in case spoken word wouldn't say it. i think it needs to be considered here, in england;

a person egged david cameron because there were young women in his crowd.

who are these criminals? I get slaughtered if a woman speaks NEAR me as if woman "aint'", or that they are nothing but eager for something else.

...but as I write this, I just want someone to say that someone inoffensive, busy and hard working got egged because there were girls around.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :confused: What?
    Xx
    wtf?
    I'm confused. Who egged him, and why did they do it just because there were girls around?
    A 19 year old boy egged him... Which I think is fucking great!
    Xx
    i just want to write this down in case spoken word wouldn't say it. i think it needs to be considered here, in england;

who are these criminals? I get slaughtered if a woman speaks NEAR me as if woman "aint'", or that they are nothing but eager for something else.

...but as I write this, I just want someone to say that someone inoffensive, busy and hard working got egged because there were girls around.

Could someone explain this post in English please?
    David Cameron got egged when he went to a university, I think MM is a supporter of David Cameron and not too happy about said egging.
    Xx
    forgive me if my heart is not bleeding for him
    So what've the young women in the crowd got to do with it?
    *shrug*
    Xx
    He got egged because of who he is and what games he is playing, not because there were young girls in the crowd.

Anyone seen this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8635180.stm - the woman makes me laugh, "The moment of splat" - "full impact of the yolk" - "Had no other missiles on him so he was released" - LOL!

I think this post ought to be on the 'Drugs' board.
    maybe it was translated from txt to full english a few times.
    I think it was translated into German then back into English.

Who cares if he was egged, serves him right for being a smarmy git. Pity most of it landed on the poor sod next to him.
    Pity it was'nt in a frying pan at the time :naughty: