Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    text me during exam. I'll give you all the answers. Nobody knows english lit like I do. I mean, I read some john grisham shit in english (is he english, btw?)...

havent heard of him. put on a dodgy wig and do the exam in my plaaace :birthday:
    :yes: ... :crazyeyes ...:no: ...:banghead: ...:crying: ... :rolleyes:

when are yours? mine are 14th and 17th of may. agggggh

day in the library tomorrow to make up for doing zilch last week. i hope yours go ok
    when are yours? mine are 14th and 17th of may. agggggh

day in the library tomorrow to make up for doing zilch last week. i hope yours go ok

Thanks, mine start 4th May.

Have fun at the library! Hope all goes well x
    first day at work today and i feel really unwell :crying:
    ive been feeling bad on and off since friday night, but just figured it was anxiety about the job.. but ive never had it this bad, and its headaches as well as stomach pain so maybe not!
    really bad timing :(

on the plus side, the film shoot im starting on today MAY have robbert pattinson in it. :chin: im not such a huge fan but my friends are and they are all excited to find out whether he is or not :)
    that stupid volcano is fucking me off.

situation has got worse over night.

i'm meant to be going on holiday next week. i've spent lots of money on it but it looks as though 1. i'm not going to be going and 2. i'm going to lose shit loads of money. i won't be able to afford another one so its really upsetting me. i've been looking forward to the holiday for months :crying:
    The pre-election smearing is getting on my nerves. The media coverage (and spin) reminds me of Blur vs Oasis in 1995 if anyone can remember that.
    We should hook up. Why do you live on the other arse of the globe?

Anyway, interest kinda (sadly) rekindled for the girl. She is just too cute and I think she is just too shy to show me the interest back (there are some pointers. When a friend of ours asked her about if she is looking for a boyfriend [totally unrelated to me], she was more laughing it off, giving no specific information).

So I don't knooowwww. I planned to ask her out to dinner sometime this or next week and maybe the movies afterwards. Hell, I don't know. Why is it so hard to get hold of her (both of us working horrible hours and often have plans for the evening) and go have a few drinks over the thirst to have things unfold on it's own. If after the dinner she do not give me any signs of like/dislike I'm gonna stick a post-it on her forehead that has a crudely drawn penis on it and a hairy triangular that's standing on it's tip beside it with question marks around it. At least this will settle the matter ultimately.

Another plus would be, that she will be living really near me, once I move out in June. Oh dear, I just don't know.
    :naughty: I'll be over in less than 2 years :thumb:

What makes you think she's uninterested to begin with?

I'm sick, AGAIN. Ffs.
    havent heard of him. put on a dodgy wig and do the exam in my plaaace :birthday:

Okay, you mean like this?

I will do my best. I know as much about english lit as I know about crocheting babytrousers. Bring it on.
    :naughty: I'll be over in less than 2 years :thumb:

What makes you think she's uninterested to begin with?

I'm sick, AGAIN. Ffs.

Doesn't call me to meet up (whereas I do), never tries to rearrange something if she has no time. So it gives the vibes she is not interested in spending time with me, even tho we have a good time, while spending time with each other, I think.
    :yes: ... :crazyeyes ...:no: ...:banghead: ...:crying: ... :rolleyes:
    You'll be fine :heart:.

Let me know if you want any helpful hints (I don't know how helpful they'll be since I just fluked my IB exams, but I can try...).
    Franki wrote: »
    You'll be fine :heart:.

Let me know if you want any helpful hints (I don't know how helpful they'll be since I just fluked my IB exams, but I can try...).

Thanks Franki :heart: I'll send a PM your way if I think of anything.
    Okay, you mean like this?

I will do my best. I know as much about english lit as I know about crocheting babytrousers. Bring it on.

sexy time!!!!!!!
    My internet is fucking up again. Non-loading pages etc
    Three words: temporary traffic lights :mad:
    Fucking District Line. The bane of my existence.
    :crying: I have 6 weeks worth of science to do for tomorrow... on light. I WASN'T IN ANY OF THE FUCKING LESSONS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Xx
    Kaff wrote: »
    Three words: temporary traffic lights :mad:

Even worse - having a set of temporary lights just yards away from a set of permanent lights, and having BOTH sets operating. This happened in Stafford on Newport Road recently. Some roadworks reduced a section of Newport Road (by Jen Shoes) to one lane. You could only drive through the single lane when both sets of lights were green, and because the two sets weren't in sync, it was very counter productive for the traffic.
    My dad has a temporary traffic light in his studio :lol:
    Xx
    yesterday in my uni library having to book a cassette tape of a lecture to listen to because no one would go and get it for me from a room until the next day.

going in today specifically to get the tape and listen to it, tried it on the player and the sound is so awful i cant make out what was being said. lecture would have been perfec too. :(

but i did get to watch the 1932 version of dr jekyll and mr hyde on vhs, it was
    g reat :) despite the blatent racism....
    Not content with fucking me this morning, the District line went one better on my way home and decided to be cancelled, thus fucking me something royal.
    Not content with fucking me this morning, the District line went one better on my way home and decided to be cancelled, thus fucking me something royal.

Maybe the District line read your post from this morning and got the hump?
    Oww, I just accidentally melted the cover of my textbook. :impissed:
    PayPal limited access to my account because of a piece of information I put on the account the day I created it almost 3 years ago. They've taken 2 weeks so far, and they haven't got back to me. ¬_¬
    my spag bol tasted weird, I didn't go to weigh in this week cos I know I've put on a bit, couldn't find any boots I wanted and just as I was about to get my hair done, the power went out in the whole city.
    I've got P.E. first thing this morning :impissed:
    Xx
    My stomach, despite being happy and lovely and non-painful for the past two days, has decided today to go RARGHIHATEYOU and hurts loads :(.
    I've got P.E. first thing this morning :impissed:
    Xx

Man I loved P.E. Why do girls dislike PE so much? We only did fun things (i.e. playing footie most of the time) and the first year I was out of school I became really unfit.
    my spag bol tasted weird, I didn't go to weigh in this week cos I know I've put on a bit, couldn't find any boots I wanted and just as I was about to get my hair done, the power went out in the whole city.

and i laughed cuz the electric buses couldn't move :hyper: but i took the laugh back when i got home and couldn't make tea (all electric hobs) :no:
    Man I loved P.E. Why do girls dislike PE so much? We only did fun things (i.e. playing footie most of the time) and the first year I was out of school I became really unfit.

Girls love P.E. I think it's only unfit people who don't like it.

I loved P.E, just not the P.E kits :no:
    Being made to do gym in just P.E knickers and a t shirt is not nice...and making us play hockey in P.E skirts and knee high socks in the freezing cold is just evil :crying:
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I loved P.E, just not the P.E kits :no:
    Being made to do gym in just P.E knickers and a t shirt is not nice...and making us play hockey in P.E skirts and knee high socks in the freezing cold is just evil :crying:

we had to do gym in leotards up til year 9. If you were on your period you were allowed shorts on over the top... so EVERYONE knew :shocking: