Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Get them while they're hot!!!!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok so i've done a bit of background research.

this is, obviously, a pricing error. the likelihood is this will not be honoured despite terms & conditions clearly stating otherwise. though apparently such pricing errors have been honoured in the past, although this is rare (one particular instance was ps3's being priced at £150 at launch, which were honoured)

however, there is nothing to lost from ordering. i have ordered one myself, and i'm expecting 95% to receive an e-mail within the next couple of days nullifying the order and how to go about getting a refund. for those of you with the disposable income readily available, there's nothing to lose if you can cope without the money in your bank account for a couple of weeks.

and you never know, you might just get a shiny new 47" telly out of it.

if you do place an order, DO NOT forget to cancel the non-refundable £14.99 loyalty card which is automatically added to the order. tv or no tv, you will still get charged for this.

ever the oppurtunist.......