Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dis may sound weird buh kind replies would be much appreciated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Im just writting because I am very feeling very lonely and confused.
i don't have any friends to hang out im always on my own. i have literally no friends and dont wana go to chat rooms or socials because I am scared.

I do have a boyfriend who i am very close to but thats about it. I wish i had agal friend my life is very lonely and I feel really sad because I have no1 to share my gal moments wiv. All i have left is work mates but their really not close 2 me. They not reallu interested in meeting up wiv me.

What can I do im a very lonely gal.

I feel very sad to write this.

thanks for your help x

Comments

• Options
    That does'nt sound weird at all and feeling lonely is awful i know. I guess you really need to get out and try to meet new people perhaps through workmates or people your boyfriend might know.
    Did you ever have close friends you know like a best friend, have you lost contact with someone?
    At least you can talk about it here.
    Good luck x
  • Options
    your not the only one i'm the same i have one friend who supports me with a problem i have what she is interested in pm me and ill tell you what stops me from feeling lonely it might not work for you but it works for me

cheer up:)
  • Options
    jenny30 wrote: »
    Hello Im just writting because I am very feeling very lonely and confused.
    i don't have any friends to hang out im always on my own. i have literally no friends and dont wana go to chat rooms or socials because I am scared.

Hi Jenny and welcome to TheSite :wave: Sorry to hear you're feeling sad and lonely.You mentioned you felt scared about going to chat rooms. Did you know we run chats three sometimes four times a week here on TheSite.org? Everyone is welcome and it's a chance to have a banter with other people and talk about anything you like. There's one tonight from 8-10pm. You can find out more about it on the chat page. You're more than welcome to come along :)

It sounds like you have time for other people and you want to make some new friends to share things with. That's not weird at all and not everyone finds it easy so give yourself some time to build up your confidence. Maybe you could try doing something like volunteering one day a week in your local community? Getting yourself out and about and meeting new people will help. Good luck and keep posting :thumb: