Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Made mistakes that are really getting to me what do you think

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i go to nightclubs 2 or 3 times every month nearly for about the last year and a half. there have been three occasions that are really making me question who i am.

i started dancing with this girl from behind. she really started grinding on me and as i was drunk i started touching her breasts. she never stopped me or tried to move away but kept grinding on me and eventually i touched her downstairs if you know what i mean and again she let for a while then moved my hand away at which point i stopped doing it and moved away soon after. one of my friends said i just walked to her and started touching her without any dancing but im 99 percent sure we were dancing.

another night i was with a girl i knew most of the night and she started grinding on me and i started touching he breast and she moved away and said not to then started grinding on me again and i done it again at which point she just walked away.

finally a month or so ago me and my group of friends were dancing in a circle type thing when a group of three girls started dancing in the middle of us. we were all just dancing away then i touched one of the girls ar*e and she just turned round and pushed me then walked away.

i really struggle to get on with life thinking that im a horrible person when im not really but these action may say other wise what do you think? and should i be in jail?

Comments

• Options
    I doubt you should be in jail, what else have you done?

It does sound like you're misinterpreting sexual signals. Next time a girl dances with you, just dance back, consider it that dancing is all you are invited to do. If a girl grinding on you is uncomfortable for you because it's more sexual for you than non-grinding dancing, move away slightly to remove physical contact and carry on dancing.
  • Options
    I think you should stop drinking.

I do a lot of inappropriate stuff myself when I am drunk and I try to constrain myself with the drinking since I can't really control myself anymore.

This could one day seriously get back to you.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I think you should stop drinking.

I do a lot of inappropriate stuff myself when I am drunk and I try to constrain myself with the drinking since I can't really control myself anymore.

This could one day seriously get back to you.
    im doing that now.

do you mean what ive done could come back and get me or if i keep doing it i will get in trouble eventually?
  • Options
    ihateme2 wrote: »
    im doing that now.

do you mean what ive done could come back and get me or if i keep doing it i will get in trouble eventually?

If you keep doing it. You'll get a bad 'name', which is hardly ever washed clean, which is even worse imo then getting pounded by her boyfriend or another white knight who is just looking for a reason to start a brawl.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    If you keep doing it. You'll get a bad 'name', which is hardly ever washed clean, which is even worse imo then getting pounded by her boyfriend or another white knight who is just looking for a reason to start a brawl.
    apart from worrying that ive upset these girls that is what is bothering me that people will think of me in a terrible way then i wont be able to have a life where i stay and i might lose my family which really gets to me as there so important to me. i know ive only myself to blame but this stops me sleeping most nights and has made me lose interest in others things that used to be really important to me.
  • Options
    don't drink or get drunk or drink and get drunk but make sure a friend who doesn't drink keep you in control and not let you dance but get you into a conversation thats what i do
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    I should imagine if it has had such an impact you can be sure it will be on your mind next time you're in a club and it certainly won't happen. Don't forget what you've done but forgive yourself; you've learnt from it. Go out and prove to yourself that you can keep your hands to yourself.

i agree with geneve but only do geneve's mothod if you know you can keep your hands to yourself
  • Options
    Knoppix wrote: »
    i agree with geneve but only do geneve's mothod if you know you can keep your hands to yourself

well i do nearly every other time im out apart from these times but once is enough to damage my life or the girls life. as i said before ive seriously cut down on what i drink but i still cant forgive myself incase i have hurt one of these girls and constantly worry about what people think of me because of this.