Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

im feeling down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i feel so down i really need help i hurt myself all the time

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heyy, welcome to thesite :wave:
    Is there a reason you feel like this? Could you tell us more about the situation? Have you tried counselling?
    Sorry for all the questions, I just think knowing more about why you feel this way would help us give better advice.
    *hugs*
    Xx
    Hi Sarah.

Take a look into the Health & Wellbeing forum there are a couple people who probably feel just like you who can and will help you out.

good luck.
    Heyy, welcome to thesite :wave:
    Is there a reason you feel like this? Could you tell us more about the situation? Have you tried counselling?
    Sorry for all the questions, I just think knowing more about why you feel this way would help us give better advice.
    *hugs*
    Xx

ive been to camhs and it didnthelp and no there isnt a reason i just really need help
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Hi Sarah.

Take a look into the Health & Wellbeing forum there are a couple people who probably feel just like you who can and will help you out.

good luck.

ok thank you im so scared
    sarah236 wrote: »
    ive been to camhs and it didnthelp and no there isnt a reason i just really need help

Well, the more you can tell us the more I think we can help.
    I don't know your age, but if you are under 18 and live in the UK you can ring childline (0800 1111) http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx or talk to a counsellor on there website.
    And for any age, there is the Samaritans who you can ring, email, text, visit or write to. http://www.samaritans.org/ Phone number: 08457 90 90 90 (not free though)

If you have self harmed, and you think you need medical attention, don't hesitate to get some.

Also, have you spoken to any family members about how you feel?
    Xx
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Hi Sarah.

good luck.
    i hope so i just want to die
    Heyy Sarah236.
    How's today been? (don't answer if it'll get you all low and everything).
    Do you know what's causing you to feel this way? Is it home troubles or friends etc?
    There are plenty of people here who are more or less in the same boat (or if you don't like the sea, the same shoe)
    Keep posting :)
    Bio
    sarah236 wrote: »
    i hope so i just want to die
    me too xxx
    re

Hey sarah236,

Sorry to hear you are so low:crying: .

Like StrubbleS and broken angel have mentioned there is loads of info on the site for you to access and people in similar positions to empathise so dont feel alone.:)

If you do feel like chatting about it, where would you like to start?

Please mail any time and take care:wave: