Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Somebody slap some sense into me?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's had it since I've known him properly (about 6 years) and never changed it, so I see no reason why he would have now.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg hi wrote: »
    franki you've given him the opportunity to get in touch and he has chosen not to take it, you knew that might happen. it just shows that he isn't worth the bother. you have lots of people in your life who love you and if he doesn't want to be one of them then it's his loss. the best thing you can do is try to move on and leave it in the past because that's obviously what he wants to do.

:heart:

Well, exactly.

Like I said earlier, friendship is a two way street. I know you had some good times, and I know it can be hard letting go because of them, but I think it's probably for the best. And I think you need to separate the person he was then from the person he is now.

You are worth more than chasing after someone or repeatedly trying to explain yourself. Your real friends, your real NOW friends, do not require chasing.