Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help me please someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:no: :no: I am 35,am a drunkie,I cut myself because i get angry with myself and dont know any other way.ive had councilling for 5 years and obs it has not helped,anyone out there that has any ideas would be verry helpfull.because i dont want to be like this anymore

Comments

• Options
    Try a different kind of counselling, and go to the doctors. They can help you. It's great you want help, but finding the right kind might take a while.
    Good luck,
    Xx
  • Options
    I have been to 4 differt docs and been in a secure mental health unit. but i consider myself as normal. i hold down a full time job caring for people in there own homes,its just that some times i feel like im losing the plot and take it out on myself.....i cant help it
  • Options
    You know you need help, you can get help.
    check out Mind, if you live in the UK, they are good :)
    Xx
  • Options
    booooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo

i work full time and concider myself normal,its just that some times i get so angry with myself its the only way out i know
  • Options
    Linnie, I think you know you need help don't you?
    And I think you need to get that help, whether it be through the NHS or an organisation such as Mind.
    Do you have any family?
    Xx
  • Options
    Mk

Ive Been Down Thwt Route.and No My Dad Died When I Was 16 And My Mum Died In My Arms When I Was 21 Aand My 1 And Only Brother As I Found Out Is A Peadoplie.and Mym2 Ex Partners Beat The Shit Out Of Me..............hay No Wonder Im So Fucked Up But I Just Feel Like I Cant Take This Any More
  • Options
    linnie wrote: »
    Ive Been Down Thwt Route.and No My Dad Died When I Was 16 And My Mum Died In My Arms When I Was 21 Aand My 1 And Only Brother As I Found Out Is A Peadoplie.and Mym2 Ex Partners Beat The Shit Out Of Me..............hay No Wonder Im So Fucked Up But I Just Feel Like I Cant Take This Any More
  • Options
    Have you no friends? I think that might be the first step, maybe join a gym or a reading group? Try and socialize.
    Xx
  • Options
    Hi linnie, I've moved your post in to the health and wellbeing forum as you're likely to get more replies here. I think Broken-Angel makes a good point though. Do you have someone close to you that you can trust to talk about how you're feeling? Reaching out to someone can help you find a way to cope in those times when it all feels too much and of course you can keep posting here. Take care :)
  • Options
    :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: hi i aint a drunkie or nothin bu u cnt av da many drinks nd dnt cut ur self on purpose i think thats stupid now bu i used 2 do it ull become weak nd b pathetic nd useless nd u dnt wnt da du yer all im saying is please dnt fuckin self harm its a bicy thing 2 do
  • Options
    ^^^
    Not very helpful...
    Xx
  • Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nobody asked u did they so wa if its useless ur probaberbly older dan me so dnt b a bitch wid me
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    nobody asked u did they so wa if its useless ur probaberbly older dan me so dnt b a bitch wid me
    You'd probably command a bit more respect if you didnt type like a retarded goose.
    I agree with broken angel, telling someone they're going to end up weak and pathetic is not exactly helpful in any situation.

To the op, try giving MIND a call, or maybe even the Samaritans as well, they might end up being suprisingly more helpful than you would imagine. It does sound like you should talk to somebody different though as it doesnt sound like you've had a good experience with the professionals you've dealt with so far. Sometimes its about finding whats right for you, so keep looking! The help you want and need will be out there its just a case of finding it.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    You'd probably command a bit more respect if you didnt type like a retarded goose.

Haha! :lol:

And, Holly, I'm not being a bitch with you. I am just pointing out that what you said was not helpful at all, and that thesite.org is about helping people.
    And, I am probably not older than you. If you, however, have a problem with older people this isn't the best place for you.
    Xx
  • Options
    im 12 so wa nd stop avin a fukin go at me i auredy get ppl doin da 2 me in skwl nd i dnt av a prob with stupid older ppl omfg nd yeah u r bein a biotch wid me y dnt u jus leave me fukin alone im the spoilt rich kid from school hu gets 500 pound pocket money each day arghhhhh nd i dnt fuckkin care if it wasnt usefull nd u prob diidnt eveen understand my quote i did nt say she wud b pathetic or useless.
  • Options
    Holly, I am 12 too. Please, if you are going to post on these boards, do not go around calling people bitches and telling them to stop having a go at you.
    I am not being a bitch, have you read the good manners guide? Because I think you should.
    Also, I don't care how much money you get. Being the spoilt rich kid wont gain you any friends, and boasting about it certantly wont.
    I think that this website http://www.childline.org.uk/Pages/Home.aspx may suit you better.

Xx
  • Options
    i am not holly nd i aaint callin u no bitch ivee just turned 12 2day so r u younger or older well i dnt care nd sorry i didnt mean any of that in a mean way sorry nd i auredy go on der childline site nick named as littlemissknowitall im really really sorry bye take care
  • Options
    Apologies hollyboo, no one is trying to get on at you, it just seemed like a very aggressive style of posting and one that would not be all that beneficial to the original poster. You are more than welcome to post on this website of course. There are quite a lot of other opinionated people on these boards so stick around, you might find you fit in quite well.
  • Options
    i am not holly

also don't be too annoyed you got called holly- it's what people will probs call you on here just because it's the first part of your username. I get called purple or purpled, and I am definately not purple! (Well apart from my hair, but that's not the point!)
  • Options
    For the OP: as has been suggested, go take a trip to your doctors. That's probably best, and if you tell them you are not sure your current treatment is working then I am sure they will have a few ideas specifically for you :)
    and see if there is a group in your area to join for an interest, like B-A mentioned. You spend your job helping people, so don't be afraid to ask for help for yourself!
  • Options
    im 12 so wa nd stop avin a fukin go at me i auredy get ppl doin da 2 me in skwl nd i dnt av a prob with stupid older ppl omfg nd yeah u r bein a biotch wid me y dnt u jus leave me fukin alone im the spoilt rich kid from school hu gets 500 pound pocket money each day arghhhhh nd i dnt fuckkin care if it wasnt usefull nd u prob diidnt eveen understand my quote i did nt say she wud b pathetic or useless.

I managed to guess what words you're writing, but I'm struggling on these 3.

skwl = ?
    wa dn = ?
    hu = ?

Please read the rules, as you've had a few warnings now. Granted, Jim V states that you can write in a style that is most comfortable to you, but gawd we need a babel fish for this :-)
  • Options
    Skwl = School
    Wa nd = What and
    hu = Who
    Xx
  • Options
    Skwl = School
    Wa nd = What and
    hu = Who
    Xx

Thanks Angel. Just saw your reply hence my late reply.
  • Options
    linnie wrote: »
    :no: :no: I am 35,am a drunkie,I cut myself because i get angry with myself and dont know any other way.ive had councilling for 5 years and obs it has not helped,anyone out there that has any ideas would be verry helpfull.because i dont want to be like this anymore

Hi Linnie,

How are you today? We also wanted to welcome you to Thesite's boards, as you appear to be a new user. It is a safe environment to post in. Please keep postng to explore your feelings or options more.

You have been given some great advice on here about other services you could access and going to see your Doctors. Some of the information given on this page about alcohol use and self harm may also be of interest to you? Why not check them out?

As has been said, you may need to explore new therapies / treatment if counselling isn't working out for you.

Take care :)