Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Break ups make you do funny things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I broke up with my boyf of 3 years and we were living together.

One weekend when I was away I came back and he'd moved out of the flat we shared together.

He took everything, towels, cups, plates. He left just one plate, one knife and one fork though.

The funniest thing was he'd used them before he'd left and had placed them in the sink ready to be washed up. Then he'd taken the washing up liquid with him.

Some people really do silly things when they're hurting from a break up don't they?

Do any of you have funny break up stories too?? xx

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Rebekah wrote: »

Some people really do silly things when they're hurting from a break up don't they?

They do indeed! How are you feeling about it all?

*big hugs*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my girlfriend shot me out of jealousy. I died.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    my girlfriend shot me out of jealousy. I died.

:yes: True story, I was there... *giggles*

But on a serious note *hugs* and I'm sure he'll realise, in time, how silly he's been! Even if he wont admit it!
    How are you?
    Xx
    *hugs*

urm, my first serious bf dumped me in the morning, left me crying in the arms of his mum, then left for work while I had to somehow make my way back home.
    On our 'closure meeting' he told me he was thinking of asking out this girl who he kinda used to see before me who I always felt funny about.

More arseholey than silly of him, but silly me to not slap his goddamn face for saying that.
    But also think it was silly him, just not really thinking, not really fully realising what was happenning.
    My bf of over 2 years split up with me without ever giving me a proper reason. He was my best friend too and everyone always said we were a lovely couple and they expected us to last. Then suddenly out of the blue he started being distant and short tempered with me (though he was still happy to sleep with me :rolleyes: ) and one day about 2 weeks later he rang me up and ended it, and then that was it. Right before my final A level exams too. Was pretty shitty!
    me and my bf had broken up but were still talking, one day he was acting really bitchy and this hot guy whos never talked tto me was hitting on me....i played the nervous game with that hot guy and ended up with my bra unhooked...on the school bus during a model un club fieldtrip.me and my bf were going back out the next day.
    Rebekah wrote: »
    So I broke up with my boyf of 3 years and we were living together.

One weekend when I was away I came back and he'd moved out of the flat we shared together.

He took everything, towels, cups, plates. He left just one plate, one knife and one fork though.

The funniest thing was he'd used them before he'd left and had placed them in the sink ready to be washed up. Then he'd taken the washing up liquid with him.

Do any of you have funny break up stories too?? xx

Sorry, but that is brilliant. Proper made me chuckle. Hope you're ok.:thumb: