Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What TV are you into at the moment?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorta changing the subject slightly.
    Did anyone watch the West Wing?
    I used to love that, my dads sent me copies of them so I've just started rewatching them as well :p
    Xx
    Jim V wrote: »
    However the final four or five episodes deal with the fate of a lot of the characters and are fantastic and epic.

It's worth it for them - check out the reviews on tv.com and you should be able to see when the episodes worth watching kick in.
    OK, I'll buy the big Box Set next time Amazon have them on sale.
    And big up for BSG - Jo7 is just watching it for the first time and I'm damn jealous, I'd love to be able to be taken on such a wonderful, surprising ride again without knowing what's coming.

It's far more thought provoking than I thought would be possible for commercial TV.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I am watching The Office (the US american one) and just finished the first episode of "Flash Forward". Holy hell, good stuff.
    I thought the same, but it gradually worse and more cheesy as the series went on.
    Big Gay wrote: »
    It's far more thought provoking than I thought would be possible for commercial TV.

Well... that was a hell of an ending to Season two.
    Sorta changing the subject slightly.
    Did anyone watch the West Wing?
    I used to love that, my dads sent me copies of them so I've just started rewatching them as well :p
    Xx

I used to watch it sometimes. It was alright. I miss some old programmes. Like Boston Public was mean as.
    It's worth bearing in mind that as awesome as it is, the last few episodes leave a lot of unanswered questions.

I'm still trying to track down copies of Peter David's novels that resolved all the hanging threads.