Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

She slept with 25 men!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just started goin out with a girl and she told me she has slept with 25 men!! I was pretty shocked! What would you do/think if you were me?? Is it normal? Shes 26.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would try to be as normal as her...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd be amazed she was still counting, what's the point?
    That's all.
    Well... One thing. Why did she count them?

Personally, I wouldn't be too worried. I take it most of them were one night stands etc? The only time I'd be worried, was if she slept with more than one person at a time (as in cheated on someone with someone else, not threesomes etc).
    Also... If you know she didn't use protection, I'd get checked for STI's :thumb:
    Xx
    It's quite unusual for someone to be so honest at the start of a relationship.

It suggests she has an open and healthy attitude to the physical side of a relationship.
    Well... One thing. Why did she count them?

That question makes it sound as if she's keeping count.
    i dont think thats a huge amount at all!
    true, its probably a lot more than other 26 year olds.. but good on her i say. as long as she was safe and she's happy about it thats what counts.

I personally am just over half that amount and im 22! do i care? no. do i care if other people think its too many? .. no :)
    The only time I'd be worried, was if she slept with more than one person at a time.

Why?

Does it matter how many people she's slept with? Whether individually or in multiples. She's sleeping with YOU now.
    Your lucky number 26 ;)
    Franki wrote: »
    Why?

Does it matter how many people she's slept with? Whether individually or in multiples. She's sleeping with YOU now.

No, I ment like... cheated on someone. Not threesomes :p I'll edit my post so it makes sense.
    Xx
    All i can think is "lucky cow" :naughty:
    How do you know she's telling the truth?
    I would probably call her a floozy, hide in a dark room and masturbate with my tears as lube and lose every sense of self-respect I never had.

Seriously tho, do nothing. This number is neither grounds to ridicule someone, nor to brand them as a (man)slut.

Don't be such a man-baby and accept the fact that more men wanted to sleep with her than women wanted with you, because don't kid yourself. You'd slept with 25 women if you could have.
    Ive just started goin out with a girl and she told me she has slept with 25 men!! I was pretty shocked! What would you do/think if you were me?? Is it normal? Shes 26.

And you get top benefit from her experiences. Lucky you eh?
    I wouldn't say it's exactly a shocking amount, especially if she's not been in many long-term relationships.

If she's been sexually active since she was 16, it'd be less than 3 a year. As long as she's been safe, game on :thumb:
    As long as she didn't do it with 25 men at the same time I think you shouldn't be worried.

If she did it because she wanted to it's far better than to have sex with only a few because you were desperate. I personally haven't had sex with a lot of people but some I had sex with for the shittiest of reasons and I'll never be able to wash that away.

My point is, women can and do enjoy sex so why hold it against them? Just be sure to be safe and enjoy having met somebody you (hopefully) like as a person. :thumb:
    Jaloux wrote: »
    As long as she didn't do it with 25 men at the same time I think you shouldn't be worried.

That made me laugh :p
    Past
    Present
    Future

Which two really count in a relationship? ;)

I'd report it to Mi5. She's cleary a terrorist.
    Yerascrote wrote: »

:lol:
    Xx
    Yerascrote wrote: »

haaaaaaaaa :lol:
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    My missus has slept with a fair few more than 25 and I still want her. The past is nothing you can base a relationship on.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    The past is nothing you can base a relationship on.
    Yes in this case, but it's not a universal truth. If she'd killed each of them, for example, this would be more than a fair reason to stay away. :p
    Yes in this case, but it's not a universal truth. If she'd killed each of them, for example, this would be more than a fair reason to stay away. :p

unless you're into that kinda thing ...
    unless you're into that kinda thing ...
    I so am...

Or she is Deceased?
    I so am...

I knew you were a kinky bastard
    We slept together for the first time.......youre all correct she was amazing. It was very enjoyable, i haven't had a shag quite like it....but she was much looser than other girls ive slept with, and because of this i couldnt manage to ejaculate. And this was WITHOUT a condom....how shall i tackle this problem because now she thinks its her??
    ok so wait a moment, you were worried about how many men she'd slept with and DIDN'T use a condom.

Le sigh.
    ok so wait a moment, you were worried about how many men she'd slept with and DIDN'T use a condom.

Le sigh.

LOL
    Dont fucking judge me. I asked a question, answer it or not.