Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nympho

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, Everyone

I been with my boyfriend for 3 years off and on, and every time we have sex we have this problem where I just can't stop. I can be tired from an orgasm but still want to have sex and he be tired. So I get upset because I still want to go on. He satisfy me but I just be wanting more. When masturbating it makes me fem for more. How do I satisfy my needs and not offend my boyfriend at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi ashcan,
    Sorry to see you haven't had a response before now...

You don't say how your boyfriend has reacted to you wanting more all the time - has he expressed it being a problem or are you just anxious that it might be going that way?
  • Options
    Perhaps you could stash a dildo in your bathroom and finish yourself off when he is asleep..:razz:
  • Options
    Yes he have. He say it's kind of weird to him. I made sure he know he's gd. He have no prob in bed. I just want more, but I dont want to make it seem like he's no really pleasuring me. I tried to pipe down a little but that only make it fem more.
  • Options
    @ craic. I tried
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    OK, so it's good your boyfriend is being honest about how he feels. How often do you have sex with him at the moment?