Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I do not know what to do ???? :banghead:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have found a friend that i really fancied 13 years ago and all of these feelings have come back but she is in a relationship. i get the impression that she is not happy in the relationship but how do i ask her and also should i go for her as my gf because i really love her and i have not told her this yet should i ? ? ? ?

please help me i really do not know what to do ???? :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If it were I wouldnt say anything to her as being in a relationship and hearing that from someone (especially if you like them back) can make things difficult.

I would just be there for her, be her friend and if things to go wrong with her bf then go for it but for the moment, if she says she's happy, and doesnt give you any hints that wants help then accept that
    but we text each other every day she is at work i know not to text her hen she is at home but i so wont to say things to her ???? :(
    Does the girl know how you feel? Because, if not, you should probably speak to her about it. She has a boyfriend, and it is her decision (and no one elses) if SHE wants to split up with HIM. Maybe she wants to be with him, but maybe she doesn't. You don't know whats in her head.
    So, I think you should tell her how you feel (if you are friends) tell her you like her as more than a friend. BUT make it clear to her, you don't want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend.
    Good luck :thumb:
    Xx
    You have a partner, she has a partner, yes you may text a lot, and while you may think she is in a bad relationship, its up to her to pick up sticks and leave, not for you to do.

If I was the bloke who is going out with this woman, bad relationship or not, id be fuming if I was reading this thread and I knew the people it was about. Plus you have a girlfriend, while you may be having these feelings about someone you fancied 13 years ago, the feelings may be valid, but do you know this person the same now as you did then. Did they feel anything for you back then, what do they think of you now?

Its hard to suggest you do anything without knowing many of the factors which would make any choice of yours clear to yourself anyway.
    i am not in a relationship myself MR G
    I misread when you said "should I go for her as my girlfriend" apologies.