Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Amazon marketplace refund

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know how long it will take Amazon to sort out a claim I made against a seller and issue me with a refund?

I bought some dvds about 3 weeks ago without looking at the sellers feedback, and when it didnt arrive in the due time, I emailed twice and received back what was obviously an automated message saying that it has been sent and its basically up to Royal Mail. I've looked at the feedback since and virtually every message is people saying the same thing.

Anyway, I filed a claim and my account says it will be sorted by 29th March but does anyone know how long it will actually take?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Lexi :wave: I remember you saying before that you were waiting for them to arrive :( what a pain! I've moved your thread to Home, Law & Money as it's relevant there and hopefully you'll get some replies from people who've experienced this before.

It's good they have given you a date rather than just saying 2-3 weeks for example. You might find some more usful infon in this article about buying from internet sites. Good luck, I hope they sort it for you soon!