Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote: »
    I'm so happy that science has proved evolution wrong .

wait what????
    FCUK it wrote: »
    F.I.T.:naughty:

:blush:

Firey yeah the classes are so much fun, I love it. It's a massive confidence boost - no way I would have worn anything like that before starting the course!
    I am happy because after being told that I wasn't coming to his wedding because I wasn't comfortable spending four hours each way in a car to Bradford with someone who doesn't like me and treats me like I'm invisible, Rich's friend has figured out a plan which means I can still go and I won't have to do that :).
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Yeah lol, the cabins we sleep in aren't heated either so going to need thermals and lots of layers! I should find out if I got on by mid week, we had to write a 500 proposal on why we should go, I've been saving since I started uni so that should be reason enough! I'm not running off to get mummy and daddy to pay like most people....but I couldn't really say that :p

Definitely lots of layers. I had no heating either. Slept in loads of layers, a sleeping bag and two duvets and was still cold.
    .Leanne. wrote: »
    Definitely lots of layers. I had no heating either. Slept in loads of layers, a sleeping bag and two duvets and was still cold.

Ooo where did you go? I've never done or been anywhere like this before so I have no idea what to expect!
    I don't care how tmi this is, it actually made me cry:

Last night I had sex and for the first time in two years NOTHING WENT WRONG. It didn't hurt, I didn't have a panic attack and I actually ENJOYED IT RAH.

*happy dance*
    I got offered a job I went for an interview for last week...yay! Out of 10 people they wanted me. As much as I love ITU where I work now I can't carry on working with people putting me down and knocking my confidence and being the bully victim...so a fresh new start. Plus its monday to friday so no nights and weekend...yay!!
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Ooo where did you go? I've never done or been anywhere like this before so I have no idea what to expect!

I stayed on a game reserve in Port Elizabeth. :)
    Franki wrote: »
    I don't care how tmi this is, it actually made me cry:

Last night I had sex and for the first time in two years NOTHING WENT WRONG. It didn't hurt, I didn't have a panic attack and I actually ENJOYED IT RAH.

*happy dance*

:thumb:

1 minute 18 seconds of my animation is done, just over halfway through :)
    curly_boy wrote: »
    wait what????

It was some weird thread...
    2 days off now! WOOT! Plus it's St Patrick's day which means an excuse for excessive drinking all day! :D

Going out for a meal and a few drinks with the girl I'm seeing on Friday, really looking forward to that too.:thumb:
    Could be good news for this evening, but bad news for later on in the week when recovering, basically I arranged to go for a few quiet drinks tonight, forgetting its paddys day. Oops.
    FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Xx
    Im having a pretty decent day, woke up on time, going shopping after uni, and I managed to throw my gum in the bin from a decent distance. My pleasures are simple.
    Hoshit I found such the awesomest 85% dark chocolate today.
    i'm happy because i have a date on Saturday with an amazing guy who i met through WoW and have known for 2 years now, hes coming all the way down from Sunderland to meet me :)
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    2 days off now! WOOT! Plus it's St Patrick's day which means an excuse for excessive drinking all day! :D

Haha...excessive drinking all day turned into a 2 day bender on booze and Mephadrone. Awesome.
    got a driving offense fucked outa court last thursday.. v. pleased :D got arrested tuesday night for other driving offenses .. not so good :no:

other than that been on the tear on and off pretty much since.. dont think i can cope much more! :mad:
    So happy! The essay I forgotto submit online (but handed in the paper copy on time) won't count as a late submission, cause both copies are identical. Now I can go out and enjoy my weekend :D
    I have had the best few days ever. I'm £250 better off because my car insurance company doesn't need me to pay the excess for my accident in November, I got a shiny new haircut (my first in nearly a year), I had a lovely birthday on Saturday, my mum sold something of mine on ebay so £30 is winging its way to me and Scotland won their rugby game on Saturday. All is good :D
    after today, i have two days off! woooo! then i'm in for three, off for two, in for two then off for four! i love the way my shift pattern works out sometimes :D
    ha! I undercounted the words I have for my thesis so suddenly I only have 13k words left to write, not 14k!!!

And I have so many resources to work with so I'm doing well for a change, yayayayaya!

:hyper:
    I start my new voluntary job tomorrow.
    i got a job :D

Woop woop :yippe:
    Xx
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Woot! :yippe:
    I met a guy in the supermarket on monday (never thought that would ever happen!) and he asked me out :yes: going out to dinner tonight and im rather excited!

ooh and my mum just bought me these this morning as a welcome home present :hyper: looove em! i think i must have got one of the last pairs too cuz theyre out of stock now! lucky moi

http://www.asos.com/Dolce-Vita/Dolce-Vita-Lana-Zip-Detail-Platform-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=939214&cid=4172&Rf-100=Shoes+-+Heeled&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black
    I'VE DONE MY MATHS HOMEWORK (finally! It is now two weeks late and I have another bit to do from today...) But YES!!!! It counts towards our 6 weekly assesment so twas important :p
    Xx
    soraliah wrote: »
    I met a guy in the supermarket on monday (never thought that would ever happen!) and he asked me out :yes: going out to dinner tonight and im rather excited!

ooh and my mum just bought me these this morning as a welcome home present :hyper: looove em! i think i must have got one of the last pairs too cuz theyre out of stock now! lucky moi

http://www.asos.com/Dolce-Vita/Dolce-Vita-Lana-Zip-Detail-Platform-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=939214&cid=4172&Rf-100=Shoes+-+Heeled&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

your mum bought you a pair of £190 shoes?!

fucking hell. lucky cow :p
    your mum bought you a pair of £190 shoes?!

fucking hell. lucky cow :p
    I concur.

The 'customers also bought...' section when I clicked that link also included this which I now must have :|.