Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

life changing crisis( i know im prolly exagerating but...)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
PLEASE HELP ME

Recently, i met this friend, a guy, at a model un conference and we started talking on facebook, because most of the time im mobile, or whole convo was through comments on a pic. we found out were freakishly similar to the point were even have eachother listed as siblings. we talked about friends, politics, and even my boyfriend.

me and my boyfriend have been together off and on for a year now, usually lasts about 3 months before we break up for a month and get back together. this time, before we got together i told him this was our last chance, we wudnt go out again. he understood this, he gave me a ring promising that if it didnt work out, we wud have one chance to try again wen we graduate.
I guess he was reading the comment board between me and josh and i posted somethin about "i hope my boyfriend doesnt read these"( prolly joking around guessing he didnt the sarcasm) he sent me a message on facebook saying we need to talk, if not soon we prolly wont last much past monday, said he was unhappy with me, quoted the sentence above, said he was so upset he wanted the ring back.
how can this happen, after all hes put me through, how many times hes hurt ne and i forgave him every time, i never gave up on him, i never got mad at him while we were dating.he cheated on me and i kissed him, not a bit of anger. i talk to guy and he wants to end it forevr, what happened???

i know this sounds dramatic, but when he met me i was on a slow down hill path in my life and he changed that, he kept me sane, he saved me from myself. with out him in my life, i dont now how ill handle it. please help me. help me to understand what happened, what went wrong. please

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i talked to him on facebook in comments. we argued, it went from him wanting to leave me to him not knowing to good bye forever to i love you well get through this, i want u to show me how much u love me, not jusr write it down on paper....