Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Display Problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Over the past couple of days I've noticed the 2 problems that I have attached. Any idea how to sort them out?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lea

The first problem I have too. I assumed it was a thesite problem rather than a me problem.

For the second one I have no idea, sorry!
    Sorry for the delay replying, bit of rushed day today!

First problem is us, it's been with us ever since introducing the new colour scheme. We've fixed a lot of the problems recently but for some reason the bullet point and numbered lists still get displayed outside the border.

It's on the list of things to fix so we'll keep pushing for them to do it. But yeah, that's us, not you.

Second thing is fixed using the 'compatability' button. It's the broken looking white page just next to the url in the top bar. Click that and everything will look grand again :)

Let me know if that doesn't work, but just saw exactly the same problem with our Director of fundraising and it fixed it for him!
    Id have said using that colour scheme was the problem ;)

Weirdly for some reason using MSIE 8, 64bit, doesnt seem to have those problems.
    It seems to be working fine now. I'll report back if there's any problems.