Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

less than a term to go

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i will keep on going. despite ulysses
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would talk to your head of department and talk over your options.

I'm at a similar crossroads I think.

I hope you're ok.
    sorry and thanks for your responses
    I wouldn't worry about whether the tone of your email is you upset -hat will just let them see what place you are in at the moment. You have had a very difficult time recently and knowing yor dficulties will help your tutor to help you.

There will be quite a few people wo refeeling like they aren't sure about how they can manage finishing their degree, I'm sure it's actually a common feeling to have near the end of your degree. At any point during a degree really.

Hopefully they wil call you in for a meeting to discuss your options. I think the best thing for you to do is find a way to finish this term if you can, and if not, to find a way of keeping the option to finish next term instead, hjaving had a little break, by deffering or similar.

As Shyboy experienced recently, tutors can be very helpful and supportive -that is what they are there for. I have had doubts and tears with my tutor and she helped me through that patch.

Don't worry about being ready for the real world yet, there is no rush, you are young, things will get better.

hugs and kisses

k