Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

phoning ticketmaster!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i'm hoping to get some tickets for a concert. they go on sale at 9am next friday.

normally, i just book them online. however, i'm in work at 7am so i'm going to have to be sneaky and use my mobile phone somewhere.

has anyone booked tickets through a ticketmaster call centre before? they go on sale at 9am. does that mean i have to ring dead on 9am or can i ring a few mins before to get in the queue?

its probably going to be a very popular concert so the tickets will probably sell out quite quickly. what are the queue times like at ticketmaster?

just wondering whether its worth me booking the day off work to get them! i really want tickets, haha.

eta: i could also book them by calling up the arena's hotline. not sure if that would be just as busy though?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so nobody here has phoned ticketmaster before when lines open???
    so nobody here has phoned ticketmaster before when lines open???

Ive only ever used there website, can you not use your work website?
    do you mean the internet at my work?

i can't really. i start work at 7am that day so questions would be asked if i was still in the office 2 hours later...so no, its not really an option and i'm not allowed to use the internet for personal things anyway.
    Could someone else not get them for you, and then you pay back? i've done that before when i was busy and couldn't get some.