Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mika!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just wanted to share the joy......
I'M GOING TO SEE MIKA TONIGHT :hyper: :hyper:
Xx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would be jealous but, I don't know who mika aare.
    Oh, ok. I totally know the Big Girls song. Never heard that lollipop song though.
    cool.
    have a good time!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Saw him at glasto in 2007 - such a good showman, enjoy! :)
    oohhhh mmmyyyy gggooooddd IT WAS AMAZING. There were ballons... and streamers... and sparkles....
    Xx
    bless lol. I love concerts so much! I might go see scouting for girls just for the banter lol :D
    I never really go to conerts... I'm so used to spending like two weeks in a field with a load of bands... covered in mud and being rained on. But Mika was just something else... great support too (Erik Hassle)
    Xx
    sounds awesome. Glad you had a good time
    My sister saw them last night too.
    I never really go to conerts... I'm so used to spending like two weeks in a field with a load of bands... covered in mud and being rained on. But Mika was just something else... great support too (Erik Hassle)
    Xx

*wants to go to festival that lasts 2 weeks*

I only go when I'm working, so it's like a few days before and after with like 500 other people or so (depending on the festival size) it's great fun! Everyone has parties and stuff. Love it.
    I can't remember the last festival I went to were I wasn't working with someone, or helping other people.
    Xx

Lets make one! :D we can have a two week party for notanotherpreciouspurplestarfish. :p
    I only go when I'm working, so it's like a few days before and after with like 500 other people or so (depending on the festival size) it's great fun! Everyone has parties and stuff. Love it.
    I can't remember the last festival I went to were I wasn't working with someone, or helping other people.
    Xx

You can work at 12? :confused:
    Lets make one! :D we can have a two week party for notanotherpreciouspurplestarfish. :p
    :yes:
    You can work at 12? :confused:

Yeah, set up and stuff for my dad if he's playing. I don't get paid though haha, well my dad gives me 20 or whatever if I'm helpful. But normally I just piss around with all my mates. They come with a lot, because most of them (well the ones up north anyway) work with their parents or whatever.
    Xx
    I saw Mika in 2007, he was brill! Saw Kanye West the previous day who was pants, but then his mum had just died that week so I guess you can't blame him.