Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should I...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Get my hair cut really short? (picture of me ATM is in the photo thread I can't put one up just now :p)

but I need my hair cut! It's like down to my lower back, I want to do something totally different but people are so used to me having long hair I don't think I would like the reactions lol people constantly shocked would get annoying :p

http://www.latesthairstyle.net/short-hairstyles.html

I like the first one but I probs wouldn't get it but that's how short I would want to go, do you think I would suit it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As it's so long maybe try out going about shoulder/collarbone length first to see if you feel ok about it being shorter.
    nahhh dont do it. your hair is lurvely and you might regret it! if you do dont go that short...maybe a choppy mid length bob sort of thing? i rhink only few people can pull off really short hair.x
    It's just hair, off with it, it regrows anyway. Short hair have a lot of advantages.
    From the length of your hair now, that is a huge change. But if you want to go that short then go for it. People will be shocked to start with, but they will get used to seeing you with short hair eventually.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    As it's so long maybe try out going about shoulder/collarbone length first to see if you feel ok about it being shorter.

I also think what Lea said would be an idea, just to get used to shorter hair. See how you like that, then go from there?

:)
    do it! like matthias said- hair grows :)

i tried out short hair when i was 14... oh god. I looked like paul mc cartney. seriously! it HAS to look better on you than it did me :p
    :lol:

people are saying this one would look good on me. I really like it but i'm scared i don't suit it. Drama drama drama :p
    I say no, get a layer or two cut intnon it and tie it in a pony tail to get the same look without cutting your hair.
    Are you sticking with your length or going short? :)