Home Home, Law & Money

How to evict a partner?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru

Im trying to get some help for a female friend who is trying to separate from her partner. They are not married but have been together for 17 years and have 2 children.

At the moment they both live in her mother's house and she has told him she doesnt want to be with him anymore. However he is refusing to listen and go.

What can she do legally to persuade him to go ? She doesnt want to do this but as he is being unrespsonsive, what can she do ?



Sign In or Register to comment.