Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How do you get your news?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We read the news at school too, in the morning in form.
    Xx
    I read the newspaper everyday, although it's mostly for the crossword puzzle. :) I really get my news mainly online and then TV a distant second.
    I use google reader and have feeds from tech places (bit-tech.net, hexus.net, etc.), student newspaper, bbc news and reuters.
    I'm a news slut.

I read news on the net, listen on the radio (Today and PM mostly) and watch TV news.

I just like being aware of what's happening in the world and how it affects my life.

I must say, though, that I do find it terribly depressing. I am not proud to be a human being.

I wanna be an otter! :)
    Online, I tend to get my news from a mixture of BBC News, some of the newspaper websites and on the political blogosphere. I also tend to get comment from the blogs.

Elsewhere, I usually read the Daily Mail each day. I keep an eye on the TV news bulletins during the day. Less often, you'll see me watching the regional news though I do buy the local papers every week. This week, I just discovered my local town had a brothel closed last weekend. Far more interesting than reading about Ashley Cunt and his ghastly wife, I think.

Radio 4 is occasionally a source for news as well, and one of the better ones I would say.