Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

self help; self harm and suicidal thoughts wont go away

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cant stop thinking negative thoughts about ending it all for release from my life! I am on meds but really low.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey stew. how long have you been on your pills for??
    sine 2007 or 8 cant emember, different ones now. they worked for long time but have broken marriage just b4 xmas and not coping well, scares me, I become unpredictable and very emotional, just feel like i want out.
    have you ever been on here before??

coz it really helps for people to talk to others. thats what I have been doing. I am on pills only just gone on them, thats why i wanted to know if they had got into your system yet thats all. maybe you are having a side effect but if you split up with your wife at xmas then no wonder you are feeling bad.
    Do you have kids?

I'm here to talk if you are feeling any worse, just try to do something to take your mind off your emotions, i know its easier said than done.
    Hi stewp.

Have you got any friends you could talk to? I have some close friends I talk to whenever I am feeling really down.

Otherwise, I've can also with confidence recommend speaking to the samaritans: http://www.samaritans.org/
    hi again, I havent been anywhere like this b4. just cant seem to explain how I feel to me let alone others like doctor. I have an appointmnet with doc tom about somthing else. will ask her if there is anything i can do. I scared myself into this wy of thinking whilst driving to work, nearly drove into an oncomeing lorry dont know what stopped me, just wish i hadnt.
    I do speak with my close freinds but it is difficult cos I dont have many and those i do have, when i do see them and talk my other half whome i still speak with and see cos of the kids always thinks i am trying to create a loving relationship with them even though it aint. If i go to the other web site will they ask for my details cos I was asked today if the docs knew how i feel and are they talking about hospitalisation. Dont want that!
    why would you be hospitalised, you are very upset and just need someone to talk to I think,

ever thought about councelling or therapy to get you through this tough time?pills work to build your mood up again but if you have other issues that need sorting then maybe talking to a professional?
    Stewp wrote: »
    I do speak with my close freinds but it is difficult cos I dont have many and those i do have, when i do see them and talk my other half whome i still speak with and see cos of the kids always thinks i am trying to create a loving relationship with them even though it aint. If i go to the other web site will they ask for my details cos I was asked today if the docs knew how i feel and are they talking about hospitalisation. Dont want that!

Samaritans will absolutely not ask for your details, I can vouch for them 100% as being great. I found it easiest to email them but you can phone them confidentially.
    I had a car accident sevral years ago, had 2years of councilling and cbt and other help, diagnosed with PTSD, felt this way then but this time I cant feel it coming like b4. it started yetsreday got worse this morning and all i have done is sobbed all evening until I came on here, then i cried instead. I cant be bothered anymore just want it too go one way or other
    just going to go there, thank you
    Stewp wrote: »
    I had a car accident sevral years ago, had 2years of councilling and cbt and other help, diagnosed with PTSD, felt this way then but this time I cant feel it coming like b4. it started yetsreday got worse this morning and all i have done is sobbed all evening until I came on here, then i cried instead. I cant be bothered anymore just want it too go one way or other

I know man it really sucks, but trust me on speaking to the samaritans:

Phone Calls

In the UK dial 08457 90 90 90.

In the Republic of Ireland dial 1850 60 90 90.
    yes samaritans, try them, i have never spoken to them but I hear they are great and you don't have to give any of your personal stuff to them

Goodluck stew, and keep posting

it's gonna be ok.

xx
    something will happen. thankks for talking to me guys.