Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Insecurities

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well,Ive been seeing this older woman now for a few weeks and things are going good,although Im not quite sure where its leading to be honest.
But one things really...got under my skin and Im realy not sure why.

Basically,we work at the same place and at this place is a guy who shags all the women,hes the big player guy.
Now,when compared to him Im completely shit really,hes completely more popular and loved and I guess Im just tolerated and put up with.
So,between me and him Ive lost big time in comparison of the 2 of us.

Anyways,the woman Ive been seeing is recently single,why Im seeing her and now shes added him on facebook.
But the thing that is bugging me is that shes added HIM.....but harldy added anyone else from work....

So now my worry is that Im just gonna be cast aside now,phased out with no explanantion as she will want to get with him...as he blows me out the water really.

If she turned around and said to me "I dont want to see you anymore Id rather go with him" then fair enough,see ya later by,bye.

But what Im worried about mainly is that,shes saying about leaving work early to come see me,popping round friday night to see me and staying at mine sat night which we were planning for a while.....but Im worried that shes only doing this because she feels obligated to but really would prefer to be with him.
We`re not serious or anything like that and she just ended her marriage herself....but I dont want a woman hanging around with me but wanting to be with someone else.

I guess my main worry is that while shes with me shed much rather be seeing him....when Id be much happier if she just told me outright.

Of course,none of this has happened but we all know how our minds can run away with us.:banghead: :razz:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah,shes completely welcome to go with him if she wants to,not a problem.

Im not quite sure what Im really worried about,probably is completely my own self confidence when compared to the other guy but its like "why be with me when you could or want to be with him" type thoughts and feelings?

Plus,Ive got a feeling that if she did go out with him then I wouldnt be told,it would be without me knowing but I feel that I should be told if shes going out with other people because then I will be too!!

I got nothing against the guy personally,but Id want to know if she wanted to or was going out with him,as I wouldnt go with any girl hes been with for my own reasons.

But yeah,guess its my own self confidence thats in bad shape.
  • Options
    Self confidence can play a major role in some relationships. One thing that sprung to mind was that maybe this woman doesnt like the "I'll sleep with anyone type" like the man you described. She probably sees more wonderful points in you because you dont *going by your post* flaunt your liking of every woman in the work place.

Try to concentrate on your positive points. Maybe your a good listener, a good laugh, have a lovely smile etc. This woman obviously sees something in you that she likes. Try to relax, take things as they come and see that she is probably with you because she likes you.

:) Best of luck