Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Slow passionate love making

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriends always had hard fast sex with me .
Is there a way i can start it off passionately and to give him the message this is how i want it to be without telling him ??? i just want him to fall into the moment and be slow soft and passionate . any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    I'll bet not.

I'd be careful about using passionate, to many that can imply hard and fast - perhaps sensual?
  • Options
    and bad means good these days.
  • Options
    sensual might be a better choice of word.
  • Options
    Slow, passionate sex is boring.
  • Options
    True.
    But i think if i said to anyone fancy some "sensual sex" they'd be like ummm what?

perhaps "romantic" then.

But none of this helps the OP (except advising against asking their partner to be more passionate)

Perhaps you could try taking some control - perhaps by holding yourself against him you cold stop him from being so fast? I don't know.
  • Options
    it is a bit awkward hah. I think I've just said "let's take it slow tonight babe" all seductively.
  • Options
    not really too sure what to suggest as everybody is different but i will give it ago!
    if your laying flat and hes on top, try holding his hips or bum and taking control by pushing against them with your hands pushing him and pulling him slowly. he should get the message. if not, try laying so your both on your backs in a V shape, legs entwined however fits best, as your legs and lower body would be on top of his, youd have more control... I find going on top is better for me as again im in control.
    im the same, hard and fast doesnt really do much for me, i like a mixture of slow and passionate then hard and fast... then slow... etc...
    with my boyfriend (as he likes it hard and fast) i just simply told him i prefere it slower, if you do tell your partner be careful with choice of words.... try not to use "i dont like...." because this may offend... also if you tell him you dont like hard and fast and ask him to do passionate and he doesnt like it slow or passionate he might think "well what about me?" you have to get the perfect mixture...
    My boyfriend was completly fine and happy id told him, if i hadnt he wouldnt have even known! now, we have fantastic sex with a mixture that suits both of us. If you have a close relationship with your partner, discussing these things shouldnt be a problem!
    I find for me sometimes i like it slow because it seems more romantic and i prefere to feel intimate and romantic with a boyfriend rather than banging each others brains out as you might a one night stand? not sure if anyone will understand that, again its just personal opinion.
    good luck x:thumb:
  • Options
    cant you ask him? Ive occasionally said to my bf that i fancied it slower and more lovemakey than just sex tonight.
  • Options
    You need to get on top of him and take full control!