Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

penis 'spots'

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

my friend says there nothing to worry about, and i havent had sex yet but a girl says she wants to with me, i know there not genital warts or anything disease like but i wanted to know if there was a way to treat them and make them go away, also how to make the purpley bit go :L
    is there like a certain cream or remedy or treat them and make them go??
    Hey. this is a really old thread but seeing as your new I'd just advise you to check dates on posts before replying. If it is an issue that you want to bring up again, post your own thread and people will surely reply soon enough :)

oh and Welcome to The Site :) :wave:
    Hiya, as young and broken suggests it'll be best to start a new thread. It's worth bearing in mind that they are natural and that it's very unlikely anyone you would be with would even notice anything let alone be bothered by them. Everyone's body has differences and often when you're comparing how you think you should look with how you really look then it can cause confusion or worries.

They really are likely to be entirely natural and normal, though you could visit your doctor who would be able to confirm this.

I'll just quickly post this link to our article on Pearly Penile Papules, which you might want to read, as it's extremely likely that's what you're wondering about -

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/generalhealth/menshealth/pearlypenilepapules

I will close this though as it is getting dragged up a lot, feel free to start a new thread sparkz :)
This discussion has been closed.