Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This haircut?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had my hair cut shorter than the previous time in the these photos. Now I was wondering if I could get my hair cut with a number 3 all over, or buy the new cutter from Babyliss?

What do you guys think?

What 'cuttters' let you cut hair which is about 20-25mm long?

Is there something in Argos which would be ok?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/ArcticFoxFly/Hair%20style/RIMG0027.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/ArcticFoxFly/Hair%20style/RIMG0036.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/ArcticFoxFly/Hair%20style/RIMG0037.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well it doesn't answer your question, becase I don't know. But I thought I'd say how I love your poster- Mini's are my favourite ever car, especially the old ones.
    :thumb:
    well it doesn't answer your question, becase I don't know. But I thought I'd say how I love your poster- Mini's are my favourite ever car, especially the old ones.
    :thumb:

Thanks lol

I learnt to drive in the cooper. Excellent car. Love the dial in the middle of the console. I WANT ONE!
    Dont cut it, your problem is it looks too severe.

Get some fibre putting and mess it up big style. Dont worry about it being straight either- just go for it and give it some life!

Ask the hairdresser to put some layers in though, so you get some different lengths. It will help take away the basin look. :thumb:
    Grow it longer!! And lose the greasy look.
    grace wrote: »
    Grow it longer!! And lose the greasy look.

My hair is a little shorter now, but that time the hairdresser put a little gel in, thats why it looks a bit greasy.
    So does anyone think I would look ok if I bought some hair clippers.

Which hair clippers leave hair at 20mm long?
    there's a gadget being advertised on TV at the moment.
    and.............
    It's round, and lets you trim your hair yourself. DIY clippering is tricky, especially for a longer cut. These look nice and simple to use.

Unfortunately I don't know what they are, because I wasn't paying much attention, being at the gym at the time, but I've seen them in Boots as well. I was hoping someone who has a TV might be able to tell you what they were.
    Big Gay wrote: »
    there's a gadget being advertised on TV at the moment.

Oh my god, please tell me they've brought the flowbee back :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    Babyliss Easy Cut Hair Clipper :)
    Argos has that and a similar thing in another brand.
    my name wrote: »
    Oh my god, please tell me they've brought the flowbee back :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:lol::lol::lol: thats made my day
    Who on earth suggested it would be a good idea to start the Flowbee show by holding it between his legs?
    my name wrote: »

Why did they take it off the market? Like I know the us people they either sued the company into the ground for looking like a moron after using the device on themselves without watching the 1h introductionary video, or they have been too many grave injuries and/or casualties while (mis)using the device.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Why did they take it off the market? Like I know the us people they either sued the company into the ground for looking like a moron after using the device on themselves without watching the 1h introductionary video, or they have been too many grave injuries and/or casualties while (mis)using the device.

Somebody probably tried to use it to manscape

Ah crap, I missed the begining of the show and Jim's comment so I'm too late for genetal casualties remarks :(
    geneve wrote: »
    What did you decide to do?
    Personally I think you should not cut it yourself but maybe try to see what a hair dresser suggests. Don't go to a local baber but a proper salon just one time to try something totally new and see what they can suggest for your style. Go in with some photos of what you do like. I like guys with simple hair, short back and sides and a bit messed up on top. A bit like this -

What do you think?

I like. Or i like hair like this too:
    emo-hair-style1.jpg

What did you decide on?
    I haven't done anything about my hair yet, been busy.

To be honest, I don't think any of the hair styles would suit me....They look nice though, especially the one you mention purplehaze
    Apparently the babyliss easy cut thing is a bit pants, according to various reviews it does not cut evenly.
    You could go ask your barber for idea's? Sometimes people think stuff won't suit them but that's just because you are not used to it. Maybe you should try one and if you don't like it you can change it :)
    geneve wrote: »
    If you think you're ready for a change you should go for it. I'm not sure your current style does much for you so go be brave.

I totally agree with you geneve!:yes: :yes: