Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 46 live in Essex and am married with one 15 year old hormonal son, a lazy spaniel and a ginger cat with an attitude. Work part time as an administrator and himself is a tanker driver for a well known petrol company. We are commonly known as Mr and Mrs Chevy due to the nature of our hobby - we are both heavily into the american car scene and both own and drive Chevy pick up trucks, piccy of mine attached and well his is an ongoing project i.e. he is in the middle of rebuilding. (Mines the biggest) 23ft long and a massive 5.7 litres of sheer V8 fun. Looking forward to chatting to some new folks.:wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, have I seen you/you seen me about at local car shows? Should I or do I know you, since I'm from Essex and go to alot of car shows... I'm with the Dawsons and the Chevy Camaro :D
    Hello!
    Xx
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Hey, have I seen you/you seen me about at local car shows? Should I or do I know you, since I'm from Essex and go to alot of car shows... I'm with the Dawsons and the Chevy Camaro :D

Hi its highly likely our paths may have crossed as we do get about a bit during the summer and go to a lot of the American Car shows and as a previous Essex rep for a couple of the Car clubs between us hubby and me have got to know a lot of people. Might sound a bit rude but we seem to know a lot of people mainly by the cars they have rather than their names. Which of the shows do you get to ?