Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MS sufferers?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since the MSS forum closed down last year i've been in a bit of a hole. Is there anybody else out there with ms who'd like to chat? I'm having a bit of a crap time of it of late and am getting a bit concerned that its "evolved" into progressive so could really do with a bit of support.

Thanks.

D

Comments

• Options
    guess not :(
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Morphandcoffee, sorry to hear the MSS forum closed down, sounds like a real shame for you.

It's great to have you on these boards and I hope you stick around, but might be worth checking out some other more specific forums - MS People UK seems to be pretty popular and might be worth checking out, for example.

I'm pretty sure there are a few members knocking about who either have MS or their family members do, so still might get some replies to this yet.

It can really upsetting when you suspect a condition is evolving, so maybe a medical check-up might be worth exploring just for your peace of mind?

Take care. :)
  • Options
    Hello, sorry to hear you feel your getting worse, I don't have MS (My Nan does) but I have another illness and its scary when you go downhill. The one on the Ms Society website still seems to be open, is that the one you were on before? http://www.mssociety.org.uk/applications/discussion/
  • Options
    try ...patientslikeme.com
    It's American but very lively.