Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Period **Girlys!!**

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ermm well...
This is weird. I have two periods in one month... and then none the next month... and then two... and then none ect ect ect.

I know it's not normal... And it's not like, ones at the start the others at the end. It's like, from the 10th to the 15th then the 20th to the 23rd ish
So, is there anything I can do about it? I started my periods when I was about 9, and they have only been like this for 6 or so months. Thanks.
Xx

Comments

• Options
    You're still young, even if you have been having your periods that long. Mine didn't settle into a normal rhythm for years.
  • Options
    Its annoying aint it! mine can still be all over the place although i can usually link it with stress and stuff.
  • Options
    Yuh - nothing to worry about :) Could be caused by lots of things and should settle with time.
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    Yeah, I really hope it'll settle down again soon. I am not enjoying this two a month thing at all.
    If it doesn't change do you think I should speak to my doctor or just leave it?
    Xx
  • Options
    well it reely depends on ur age. im 15 and my periods only properly settled the middle of last year, so it might just be that. But as long as u rnt having sex it cud be anything like stress etc. I think u wud only need to go to ur doc if u randomly have little mini bleeds that only last a day/a few hours.
    Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    well it reely depends on ur age. im 15 and my periods only properly settled the middle of last year, so it might just be that. But as long as u rnt having sex it cud be anything like stress etc. I think u wud only need to go to ur doc if u randomly have little mini bleeds that only last a day/a few hours.
    Hope that helps :)

Don't think periods change due to sex. But yeah, I reckon I'm gonna see my doctor soon if it doesn't settle down again. Tis annoying.
    Xx
  • Options
    but they may change if you got pregnant. hence why it's not always a good sign if you are having sex and they change :)