Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spelling mistake :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hey I was completing the feedback survey on the home page and under the question "Where do you live" Yorkshire is spelt Yourkshire.

Thought you may like to know

:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ohh there is a sign in southampton and it's spelt wrong XD Very funny. I know it has nothing to do with this.. just thought it is quite funny.
    Xx
    ha ha what does the sign say? i love the stupid signs people put up/name places! near where I am at uni there is a cave called the Devils Arse. Now who thought of that one!
    Ohhh near my dads there is butt street. Always makes me laugh.

And it had a double H in it so it said southhampton. I mean.. if you're going to put up a sign at least spell it right haha
    Xx

And it had a double H in it so it said southhampton. I mean.. if you're going to put up a sign at least spell it right haha
    Xx

oh dear! I bet who ever made that sign is in some trouble. x
    Ohhh near my dads there is butt street. Always makes me laugh.

Xx
    There is a sign in the underground area of Liverpool Street which says "Trains to Stanstead". It aggravates me every damn time I see it.
    Franki wrote: »
    There is a sign in the underground area of Liverpool Street which says "Trains to Stanstead". It aggravates me every damn time I see it.

That would be the kind of thing I'd stick another sign over, or complain about.
    I mean... If you're going to employ someone to make a sign, at least make sure they can spell the flipping sign right!!
    Xx
    I think it's more if you're going to have a sign made, don't be so cheapskate that you don't bother to have it proofread before you send it to the signwriters. Cause they just make the sign say whatever's on their brief.

Don't they, Roys Auto's? :mad:
    Kaff wrote: »

Don't they, Roys Auto's? :mad:

Hahahaha!!!
    Xx
    Franki wrote: »

I've seen this one :) I used to spell Stansted wrong a lot... but I wasn't making signs :p