Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tony's getting a bit of a grilling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah but say what you like about him, he comes across as authorative. Have a feeling that Brown will squirm more...
    Yep, he defended himself extremely well. Saying at one point, "the press etc. have been saying its all about lies and slander... when really it came down to judgement - my judgement ... I saw the evidence put before me and knowledge of his past actions and made a decision based on that".
    Cunt.

That sums up how I feel about the man. I noticed in this morning's Daily Mail that they were reporting this under the banner of "Blair on Trial". I wish.

The smug cunt should be in fucking prison, spending every second fearing for his life. Instead, he's giving self-satisfied non-answers to the Chilcot Inquiry - I hear that Dulux are due to launch a new range of Chilcot Whitewash in the next few months. Every minute he's free, he's practically shitting on our heads.

So, I repeat. Cunt.