Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Young, dumb & living off mum...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there :wave:

The BBC Three TV show, ‘Young, Dumb & Living Off Mum’ is looking for 18 to 25-year-olds to be part of an audience for an exclusive viewing of some short videos about safe sex.

The programme shows eight young adults leaving the security of their family homes to learn how to stand on their own two feet. As one of the tasks, the young people had to produce the safe sex videos, and the makers of the show are looking for an audience of young people to watch the videos and give their opinions.

If you’d like to take part, you’ll need to get yourself to Clerkenwell in London, between 6.30pm and 8.30pm, on Friday 19th Feb. You must be willing to be filmed and to appear on camera.

Email the Associate Producer, Tish for more info or to sign up: trishulp@monkeykingdom.com

Comments

• Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hi there :wave:

The BBC Three TV show, ‘Young, Dumb & Living Off Mum’ is looking for 18 to 25-year-olds to be part of an audience for an exclusive viewing of some short videos about safe sex.

The programme shows eight young adults leaving the security of their family homes to learn how to stand on their own two feet. As one of the tasks, the young people had to produce the safe sex videos, and the makers of the show are looking for an audience of young people to watch the videos and give their opinions.

If you’d like to take part, you’ll need to get yourself to Clerkenwell in London, between 6.30pm and 8.30pm, on Friday 19th Feb. You must be willing to be filmed and to appear on camera.

Email the Associate Producer, Tish for more info or to sign up: trishulp@monkeykingdom.com

Ooo wow, I am actually back down south for a week then, hmm shame I hate being in front of the camera :(
  • Options
    Shame my sister isn't in the UK!

Though not so much living off the parents as just racking up a huge bill from them she'll pay back later *is still paying off what they lent me... little did I know they were keeping tab every time! :p*