Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can't Cope :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi All =)

I Haven't posted on here for ages,So here it goes.

About 3 months ago i stoped taking my AD's as i felt they didn't work and were making me worse. Everything was fine untill my mum found out.

The last month or so i have been really depressed, I have started hearing vioces and seeing flashbacks and after 5months of not self harming i have started again :banghead: The only person i have told about the SHing is my boyfriend and the more he tells me to stop the harder it is. All i have thought about for the last day is was i could commit suicide or running away from all my problems I just really can't cope with all this.

I just really don't no what to do :crying:
Ally xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it must be really difficult.
    Maybe you need to go back to the doctors and try something else.
    Its got to be worth a try if youre feeling like this
    Everytime i see my GP she just up's my dose and sends me packing, She just dosen't listen:banghead: . I will make an appt anyway anything is better that this.
    Ally xx
    can you see a different gp in your practise maybe?
    You need to see a therapist of some sort. Change your GP if they aren't listening, and explain about the self harm and suicidal thoughts. Even if the antidepressants don't feel like they're working you can't just radically stop them, as you will experience withdrawal symptoms. Start taking them again until your doctors appointment, and they will advise you whether to change your pills/dosage or begin a programme to wean you off.

I can't stop you from cutting, just be careful. If you do some serious damage make sure you go to A&E!