Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex section viewing figures

I hardly ever read this bit, but it just struck me now that there are 51 people viewing this. There are 14 in Anything Goes, 15 in Relationships and 18 in Drugs. Everything else is less than 10. Is it because of the time of day I've checked TheSite.org or is it because sex is on peoples' mind more than anything else? :-D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pervs! Look at who's online and theres always somebody viewing threads about 12 year olds in thongs and i suck my friends cock, wanking circles, best holiday destination for sex...
  • Options
    wanking circles???? Are you serious?
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    pervs! Look at who's online and theres always somebody viewing threads about 12 year olds in thongs and i suck my friends cock, wanking circles, best holiday destination for sex...

yes i so agree, but mainly, its pervy guests reading the sex stuff, you can type things into google and it comes up with thesite threads. makes me shiver urggggh.
  • Options

They always seem to have the name "my name" as well.:chin: :chin:
  • Options
    Good point F.Firenze - the total viewing figures for TheSite.org at the moment is 230 and only 9 of them are members O.o
  • Options
    thesite comes up really really high in google rankings.
  • Options
    Thats how i found this website, by tpying really obscure thing into google. xD

yep me too. thats how i found this site.

but there does always seem to be a lot of people here, and then stuff like travel, volunteering etc gets hardly any posts! ha ha. all those pervy people...!
  • Options
    A mate introduced me to TheSite.org almost 8 years ago but I don't know how he found it. He doesn't post on here any more - I can't even remember his user name :-)
  • Options
    I found it on a link from there4me (I miss that website :-( They merged with Childline last year and it's just not the same anymore...)

but yeah there are always more viewing the sex pages haha x
    Xx
  • Options
    Reasonable sex advice is hard to find, and this place ranks high in google, so the two go well together I think.
  • Options

Hey, stop talking about me!
  • Options
    Yeah, and sex is the most interesting thing really...

I would like to remind you, you have an online girlfriend.
    Xx
  • Options
    Id forgotten sorry.

Oh, had you. She wont be happy ;)
    Xx