Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suicide/Running away

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today all I've really thought about is killing myself, or running away. I've thought everything through for both options.. down to the second. I wasn't thinking of doing it today, or even tomorrow, but it's there. In my head. And I don't know why... nothing bad has happened today, nothing out of the ordinary anyway. I just have had enough of the ordinary :( I self harmed this morning, and this afternoon, but nothing bad. And not in an atempt of suicide. I don't know what has come over me. Everything has just got too much for me I suppose, but the thing is there is nothing to become to much. I don't want to speak to my mum, because she'll only have a go at me for being a moody teen.
Ooohhh I just don't know what to do :(
Xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried yoga? Or trying to meditate?
    I understand what you mean BA, I seem to get these feelings as a kind of delayed reaction to stress at has occurred a few weeks/months beforhand. When i'm stressed/anxious, i work through it as best i can, and then afterwards i get this anger/depression that leads me to the feelings you have. I don't have much advice other than talking to someone else about these feelings because i struggle to deal with them also.
    It can be shit because you just wish people understood how you felt, and no one truly knows whats going on in your head except you and if your anything like me even that can be hard.. dont hurt yourself anymore, your better than that!

again if your anything like me it can be hard when someone close is having a go when your feeling down, it feels as if they dont care.. best way i can describe it, is they just dont understand like you do.. no one does?
    stay safe, you seem like such a good person from what i have read of your posts, its such a shame things like this always seem to happen to the best of us!
    Thanks guys,

My day today was a bit better but I did find myself very close to buying train ticket to a different station on my way home. I just am unhappy with myself at the moment I think, and the stuff I do.
    It's really hit me that if I want to actually do the job I want then I'm going to have to work for it, and at the minute I've really fucked up my school life.
    I did used to meditate everyday, but I don't so much anymore. I shall give it all another go though :-)
    Xx
    Remember: It's never too late to change things for the better