Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Romantic weekend .....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
With Valentines comming up I want to plan a really nice weekend away for me & my partner ! I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of places to go, I will travel but not that far from Lincolnshire ! My Ideas so far are -

A Weekend at a Spa with a meal and massage
A weekend in London to see a show with nice meal (Where??)
Or A weekend in a hotel, see the town , go swimming and a meal

Any other ideas I can look into!!

There is nothing we want to buy each other & would rather have some time together as we have just had a new baby so deserve spoiling ourselfs!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They sound like good ideas if those are the things you both like. I would never have a massage, my partner would never see a show, so if it were me, I'd go for option three but, you know your partner. What about a more active option though, like indoor skiing or wall climbing or something?
    Hehe He would love that but I think for me it would turn into a complete bridget jones weekend!! hehe!
    A weekend in London to see a show with nice meal (Where??)!

me and my OH have done this a few times (because i :heart: London) and we've stayed around the Queensway area near Hyde Park, there are some nice hotels there that are quite cheap for one night with Laterooms. or you could look at the theatre and dinner packages that some places do. There are so many restaurants in central London, it's a case of just finding somewhere that suits your taste.

we're going to Dublin this year :hyper: we're going early one day and coming back late the next day so we're only actually stopping one night, so it's not that expensive at all. we both work at the airport so it will be nice to actually fly somewhere for once. excited! :hyper:
    bw.jpg
    thgoatse_02-1.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    goatse_08-1.jpg
    goatse_19.jpg
    goatse_04.jpg
    04.jpg
    Nadja-0017-1.jpg
    eat-shit-blog.jpg
    FournierGangrene.jpg

You just got OWNED!