Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

EX'es

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, I'm just really upset atm and need some e-hugs!

This boy I dated last year has just got back in touch with me... to tell me he never loved me and just used me because I was easy. I have known him for a couple of years, and I thought we were friends. Obviously not! And it has just really knocked me down I guess...
I just don't know what to say to him now!
Akk
Xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't say anything, he's not worth it. :)
    I got texts like that from an ex for about a year, ignore them totally, dont bite, dont reply, dont answer, dont think about them and everntually they will find something else to do :)
    Thanks guys :-) I'm Just really shocked someone can be that nasty! Agghh. Lol x I'm going to block his email and number I think.
    Xx
    Thanks guys :-) I'm Just really shocked someone can be that nasty! Agghh. Lol x I'm going to block his email and number I think.
    Xx

Good idea. Dont even give him the satisfaction of knowing he's got to you *hugs*
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Good idea. Dont even give him the satisfaction of knowing he's got to you *hugs*

He is obviously bored/lonely and wants attention. Don't give him any!
    skakitty wrote: »
    He is obviously bored/lonely and wants attention. Don't give him any!

Oooh yeh, congrats on you and JS as well! :heart:
    Thank you Skakitty! Hehe

Erm, well I can't bloke his number on my network *ahh* but I'm going to do my very best to ignore him. As you've all said, I'm sure he'll get bored sooner or later.
    Xx
    Thank you Skakitty! Hehe

Erm, well I can't bloke his number on my network *ahh* but I'm going to do my very best to ignore him. As you've all said, I'm sure he'll get bored sooner or later.
    Xx

Yeh, i was getting harrasment awhile ago from my ex's new gf, she stole my number from my ex's phone and would txt me abuse, but i couldn't block her number >_< I just used to see the name come up (i saved it under 'bitch' LOL) and deleted them without reading, and they soon stopped when she didn't get a response.
    I find it really hard to ignore peoples comments though.. He text me today and it was just loads of crap about how sluty I am. I was going to text him back loads of abuse, but I went and spoke my Mentor at school and she helped me to calm down. I was really upset about it though...
    But I am quite proud I didn't text back.
    Xx
    when I read the thread title I genuinely thought you and jorden were split already. oh, young love, so fast paced.
    Looks like he's still not over you.
    I find it really hard to ignore peoples comments though.. He text me today and it was just loads of crap about how sluty I am. I was going to text him back loads of abuse, but I went and spoke my Mentor at school and she helped me to calm down. I was really upset about it though...
    But I am quite proud I didn't text back.
    Xx

You did the right thing here, I know its hard but dont retaliate, its what he wants.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    when I read the thread title I genuinely thought you and jorden were split already. oh, young love, so fast paced.

Haha! No, me and Jordan are still together! And, cosidering he's promised not to die till we've met, I think we will be for a while ;) Haha!!

Thank you guys for all your advice on the *annoying* guy who is doing my head in. I just find it very hard to ignore someone chatting crap :grump: .
    Xx