Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to feel sexy/confident again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if this is right place to put this but just wondering if anyone else gets times when they dont feel sexy or confident anymore.
I have had a lot of stress in my life lately and i just dont feel like myself anymore.
The old me was confident, sexy and happy but in the last while i've noticed a change where i dont feel sexy at all, i feel less confident and i cant remember the last time i enjoyed sex.
I used to have the biggest sex drive and would want to have sex about 2/3 times a day its went from that to me either telling my bf im not in the mood or pretending im not well. I dont know what to do because im still attracted to him and we still have a good time together( well most of the time) but my sex drive seems to have disappeared.
Any advice xx

Comments

• Options
    Stress, anxiety and depression can all have an impact on your confidence and sex drive, perhaps the best place to start would be trying to sort the stress out - while keeping an eye open for indications of the other two.
  • Options
    I would agree with the above, and also if you are on any kind of contraceptive (e.g. pill) that can sometimes have an effect on your sex drive as well, so might be worth investigating.