Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hey is anyone else having issues with birth control?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had gotten the implanon inserted january of 09' first 4 months no periods at all then BAM! 3 months of non stop period pretty annoying... so went to the doctor they gave me the pill to help regulate the implanon worked for a week no period and BAM! again the stupid thing is back ...:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I have no experience with that but, if you're not happy, go back to your Doctor as many times as is need to get it sorted.
  • Options
    [i had it in for 9 months and it was horrible, first 4 months i bleed constantly then it did settle down and my period became regular but i felt like a walking
    time bomb on it. I was really snappy and agitated and just didnt feel like myself, i got it out after 9 months and it took a further 3/4 months before i felt ok again.

My sis also feels the same on it and only gets period every few months but really bad ones so i wouldnt really recommend it to anyone. hth xx