Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Itchy Chest

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My chest keeps itching, it started about two weeks ago and it bothers me every day. Often it has a red rash which looks like a heat rash. It is just my chest that itches though, nowhere else. Anybody know what this could be? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you are allergic to something? have you recently changed washing powder or worn a new top?
    i guess in the short term maybe try cream on it? may stop it itching a little bit
  • Options
    Haven't changed soap powder and can't think of what I have worn that could have caused it. It has been itching like mad again today, argh!
  • Options
    I have ecezma and get the same thing, I've just assumed it was my ecezma. It can be so annoying though cus i can feel my boob itching and cant scratch it in public! I'd go to the doctor. it might be a mild allergy or mild skin disorder. have you tried putting moisteriser on the affected area? the doctor might give you a light steroid cream or smething to help it heal. usually once it's healed it'll leave you alone for a while. got o get out of the itch scratch cycle! hope this helps!