Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

more piercings :D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, so i wanna get more piercings, my left lobe seems a bit on the lonely side
atm i'm thinking of getting another lobe done just above my current one and the other lobe done as well, defintly gonna get these

but i'm also thinking of getting scaffolding done, does this hurt alot? some people say it cains while others say it doesn't??? also, because its cartalidge does it ever heal?
I'm also thinking of getting my right side lip done, does this hurt? and what do people think of it on guys?

any opinons please :)

Comments

• Options
    i think lip piercings on guys = very hot but obviously everyone has different opinions, also i feel quite wrong saying that to you as you're quite young i think, haha, but never mind! iv had the left side of my lip pierced for about 5 years and it did hurt a little but it was worth it cos i wanted it so much, i've had ear piercings that hurt more :]

iv never had scaffolding but i know a few people who have and i think they are reeeeally hard to heal, cartilege piercings are hard to heal in general so having two must be even worse. iv had 3 cartilege piercings but iv took two out cos they wouldnt heal and they were reeeeally painful. when they wouldnt heal i mean, not having them done, that was fine :]

why dont you have your tragus done...or rook...my rook is my favourite ear piercing.
  • Options
    i feel quite wrong saying that to you as you're quite young i think

I'm 17...:D lol
    idk, about rook or targus, i reckon i might get my side lip done now as well :D
  • Options
    Go for it! Though if you get the scaffolding in one ear only go for the side you don't sleep on ;)

And hey, if it hurts too much or isn't healing well you can always take it out!

I find that the piercing is over too quick to hurt, it is the healing process that actually hurts... getting it snagged or bitten or sleeping on it or having an ice ball hit it... Like FF said, an irritated unhealing piercing :crazyeyes
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Go for it! Though if you get the scaffolding in one ear only go for the side you don't sleep on ;)

i tend to sleep on both sides...shit, i turn over alot in my sleep
  • Options
    Any kind of piercing would hurt. It depends on how tough and desperate you are.