Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm auditioning for Big Brother next year but have noooooo idea what to expect, anyone here done it or know anyone who has? Would be great to know the type of thing I will be expected to do!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    I'm auditioning for Big Brother next year but have noooooo idea what to expect, anyone here done it or know anyone who has? Would be great to know the type of thing I will be expected to do!

huh? i thought it was finished?
    huh? i thought it was finished?

Nope they are doing a final series next year, auditions start in January.
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    Nope they are doing a final series next year, auditions start in January.

ohhh!

Just be as werid as possible! i say :D
    now when i think of big brother, i can only think of Dead Set with that man pooping in the bin. eurgh.
    skakitty wrote: »
    now when i think of big brother, i can only think of Dead Set with that man pooping in the bin. eurgh.

I watched that entire series the other day loved it! Now if that actually happened on BB i would watch it... the zombie thing not a man pooping in a bin.

As for the audition, dont try too hard! You see so many people who try to be as 'wacky' and 'zany' as possible and just end up looking stupid. The BB people usually choose people who are going to be interesting and cause chaos and tension in the house so if you seem argumentative and confrontational or just annoying youll probably be picked
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    if you seem argumentative and confrontational or just annoying youll probably be picked

Having spoken to many relatives/friends/work colleagues about this I now realise how opinionated I come across as being! Especially at work! So I've been told to make sure that I get that across. I am weird too :D
    Nooooooooo, I thought it was already done!

It's depressing you would want to be on it, look at how the people end up!
    If you get famous, dont reveal my true identity ;)

Not that I would want to go on, but I dont think work would allow me :P
    MrG wrote: »
    If you get famous, dont reveal my true identity ;)

Not that I would want to go on, but I dont think work would allow me :P

Not sure work would allow me either but I'm not sure about auditioning now! They have sent me an application form and I have no idea what to put for most of the questions. One is 'tell us a secret about you' which made me seriously sit and think about how life changing going on the show would be, not that I have many skeletons in the closet but not really keen on people knowing all my business. But would love the experience!