Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tonight cont..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oh no here we go again for some reason the gym didnt help this time.
im going on a fun trip tonight (not).
i cant stand it i hate being me now it must sound boring even to read it bores me to tears.... why cant i escape. and to top it all off ive done some thing terrible so bad i can never forgive myself. i dont deserve to be here. if youve ever come close to death i mean really close u will understand what i mean when i say why did u save me, y did some 1 up there think it was a good idea to keep me here like a hostage in my own head....
maybe they think its funny...
i dont i really dont....
jack daniels it is for me got two bottles gonna try and blank it all out...
why i keep posting these thoughts i dont no but i got no 1 to tell i suppose no 1 hu cares anyway. and b4 u say im not all "poor" old me i dont give a shit i really dont. got mt alcohol all i need is a glass and im ready to take on tonight bring it on throw it all at me guilt depression gimme your best shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey, hope last night wasn't too bad, how you feeling now? *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey blue, sounds like you had another tough night :( Posting your thoughts when they build up in your head is a good way to release the pressure and we're here to listen. How are you feeling today?
    Remember that there are people out there who can and want to help, you do deserve to be here. Your GP is a good start and it doesn't have to be anything more than a chat at first and see how it goes from there. Take care :)